Eddie Murphy is Dolemite in Netflix's Rudy Ray Moore biopic

I thought this was fine. Murphy was pretty good and I liked the cast, but I just lost interest part of the way through. The humor wasn't really my cup of tea and it seemed longer then a little under 2 hours.

It felt pretty long at times, but man did I love every minute of this. I also had a big grin on my face from beginning to end, and it's just a really fun, inspiring and uplifting movie. Murphy was great here, but Wesley Snipes is the one who really stole the show IMO. I honestly believe I laughed out loud at pretty much every scene he was in.

8/10

It felt pretty long at times, but man did I love every minute of this. I also had a big grin on my face from beginning to end, and it's just a really fun, inspiring and uplifting movie. Murphy was great here, but Wesley Snipes is the one who really stole the show IMO. I honestly believe I laughed out loud at pretty much every scene he was in.

8/10

So did I and his wardrobe was superb

also loved the scene where the lady is thanking him for putting her on screen cause she never sees people like her on screen very touching

one joke had me dying "the man won't even get blowjobs cause he's afraid he will lose his unemployment"

lolololol

I just loved this movie. Funny, crude in places for sure but always with a positive tone, and Eddie Murphy was brilliant in the role, a real return to form for him. It's a very feelgood film, I can't remember the last time a film had me rooting for the underdog to succeed so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"