EEKK: The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted this.

Oh, and EEEEWWW!!!!

wow so i am officially traumatized.

"The Bullet And - they ****ing shriek at you before they attack."

That is a hardcore ant.

Umm i suddenly now have a bot fly phobia!

i already have arachnophobia and a possible if there is one cicada phobia.

shiit i hate all bugs, but those freak me out the most.!

Yeah to some extent, I was attacked once by a group of Bull Ants while I was on holiday, man that hurt. So glad those Bot Fly's don't live here.

meh nothing is worse than a normal bee buzzing by your ear, these mofos can't compare to those kamikaze bastards

meh nothing is worse than a normal bee buzzing by your ear, these mofos can't compare to those kamikaze bastards

LOL! They really spoil summer don't they? Sat there in a lounger in your garden, reading a book with a nice drink, and then seconds later you are doing laps round the garden, fighting the Invisible Man, getting tangled in the washing on the line. :o

The most terrifying are the army ants really given if they are ever in your path you better move away given your chances for survival are close to nil.

The Japanese hornets are not too bad but they will not attack a non threatening creature which is not food.

once i was just ignoring a bee or wasp and it was buzzing around. then it landed on my face and as it walked around i could feel it's stinger resting against me. then it started trying to go in my nose. so i shook it off.

Those Japanese hornets are the ones that really got me...

I always wondered why the Japanese didn't create a giant bug monster based on that hornet instead of the wimpy fuzzy Mothra.

Immortalfire said:
Too much cursing.

Yeah, I call that the Penny Arcade effect, wherein a mildly funny joke is punched up with an extra strong dose of profanity to make it extra-hilarious to 15 year-old guys.

I always wondered why the Japanese didn't create a giant bug monster based on that hornet instead of the wimpy fuzzy Mothra.

Yeah, I call that the Penny Arcade effect, wherein a mildly funny joke is punched up with an extra strong dose of profanity to make it extra-hilarious to 15 year-old guys.

Spoken like a pro :up:

I think I'll never leave my apartment again. :(

*sigh*, we're here to read about creepy bugs, which is great, ( and I'm disapointed because I wanted to share a bot fly removal video from youtube that is WAY worse than th^t, but I can't find it now. :cmad: ), but again you morality police turn it into a holier-than-thou attack on people who are different than you are.

The absurd idea that some people "can't" be funny without using profanity, when in reality, the people with the limited vocabulary are you people, who deem some words unusable.
Just because you enjoy some word choices, it doesn't mean that you're limited to them.

How many words are in that article??

How many of those words are profanities??

He can express himself and be amusing JUST fine. :whatever:
The guy could've said "it's 'I hope I don't crap my spine out.'" or something, and then it wouldn't be bad or gross anymore?!
He paints a colorful, amusing picture to evoke extremity.

Why don't you just ignore the word, if you don't like it? As everyone tells me to do with foul Christian proselytizing here?

But no, you have to attack people, as PEOPLE, as persons, because they don't talk exactly as you do and because they have a verbal freedom your Puritanical, superstitious minds will never enjoy. :o

Hype Double Standard...this is about scary bugs, but you'll get away with the personal attacks, and insults and the bigotry, because you're attacking people that lie outside your cozy, smug, majority. :o

Maybe it's a good thing the rain forests are disappearing? No more bullet ants, at least.

They're so shiny black, they remind me of the alien from "Alien".
Wicked.

starship_troopers_large_05.jpg

LET'S GO GET THEM BUGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"