Either This Or That... - Part 1

Candy stripper

Smile when bad things happen OR Frown when good things happen

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave.

Food fight or Water balloon fight

Water balloon fight for life.

Castrate a lamb using only your teeth OR Wrestle a territorial 8 foot alligator by diving on its back

I'll take the gator.

Stranded on a deserted Island or Lost deep in the wilderness

Lost in the wilderness; at least I wont starve or get heatstroke, and there's a chance of rescue. Just walk in a straight line, and you'll eventually come to a road/river/etc, then just follow that until you come to a town.

A bathtub full of baked beans or a bathtub full of groovy gravy? That is, to bathe in.

Are any of those two options "hot", I don't want to burn my as$. But I guess I choose the beans.

Marry a new random person every year OR Marry one random person and stick with it

I’d say marry a different random person every year; you’ve bound to get it right eventually. This is assuming that expenses are covered.

Join a Religious cult, or be subjected to a poor Political ideal.

Religious Cult sounds like fun, I have a very strong will and would troll them mercilessly.

Stubborn as a Bull or Horny like a Toad

Both.

Have an all expenses paid, two month vacation in France or Be on the moon for one hour.

France, but not Paris, somewhere like Nice or Antibes.

Reno Cathouse or Snoopy's Dog House

There he is! :p Snoopy's

Have supernatural agility or Have supernatural strength/intelligence

The strength and intelligence; then I could work out what else I needed to do that didn't involve being agile. :p

Sunburn or Sunstroke?

Carpeting

1. A werewolf
    1. Enhanced Sight
    2. Enhanced Strength
    3. Enhanced Smell
    4. Enhanced Speed
  2. Vampire
    1. Enhanced Hearing
    2. Enhanced Agility
    3. Enhanced Taste
    4. Enhanced Regeneration

A VAMPIRE! A VAMPIRE! just don't make me sparkle. I hate those new wave vampires.

Batman or Robin

Batman; he’s the one with the money and mansion. Robin is just a sidekick with anger issues. :p

You have six weeks off work to go on holiday to a country of your choice. Do you...

Take a 12hr flight there and spend nearly six weeks at your destination before another 12hr flight back, or take a 7 day cruise there, spend four weeks at your holiday destination before another week on the cruise return.

Flight or Float?

Flight

Live an incredibly long peaceful fulfilling life
or
Live fast playin' in a rockin' band roaring all over the world banging all the hot people, partying like it's 1999, and dying after a few years.

Long and Fulfilling for me please. Maybe a Little Rock and roll lifestyle along the way...

You’re in command of a space ship, in distress. You send out an SOS. You get three replies, but you can only respond to one. Who do you choose?
  • Captain Pike if the USS Enterprise
  • John Sheridan of the White Star
  • Han Solo on the Millennium Falcon

I like the idea of a Federation Starship. Would prefer Picard, but at least with Pike you get Spock.

Show up early and leave on time
or
Show up late and leave late

Show up late and leave late, which is what I do. I have this special talent to be late, always!

Be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune or Be a contestant on Jeopardy

I lost on Jeopardy (nerves) so I'll pick the Wheel.

Shout out to the Homies or Word to your Moms

Word to my Mum

Know when the world ends or Know how the world ends

How it ends, maybe come up with a plan to either delay the end or abandon ship for someplace else.

Riot Looter or First Responder

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"