• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

El Mayimbe vs The Hype

My question is, why do all these guys read the SHH forums? To check up on what's being said about LR or El Maybe?

Also, looks like someone said SHH is being "needlessly petty". Not sure whether the SHH main site or the forums were the intended target there, but still, the only ones being petty are El Maybe and his loyal clan. We're essentially talking amongst ourselves and reacting to his "news" and "scoops", while El Maybe (the "professional" website runner/scooper) is taking pot shots at another website and its forums on social media.

"Journalism."

lol_george_takei.gif

I like how he calls out SHH and then acts like a victim

It doesn't seem to be very professional to accuse a site of not being able to verify rumors that may or may not have any basis when that's not the purpose of it. SHH is more a news site than a rumor mill.

And the forums themselves are not about "getting scoops" so he just sounds dumb.

I'm sure we start half the rumors that get out there but it's all in harmless fun.

I was there when @elmayimbe attempted to make peace with SHH forums
When was this exactly?

Whenever he says it was. Obviously the mods are working against him and will have removed the thread or edited the posts to reflect against him.

See I think it's the opposite Kev. I think we get unfounded rumors from "scoopers" of all stripes brought into the conversations by, frankly, very incredulous posters. They gestate here and grow in strength, cause terrible rancor only to eventually be proven wrong some how. But the mere fact that forums like SHH are discussing these rumors gives them a certain amount of credence is somrthing the "scoopers" can point to to show their relevance and importance in the fan community.

Guys I have seen the error of our ways and decided to cut myself with a rusty razor for every atrocity we have caused on this poor entertainment blogger.

tumblr_mmkbaxkd0N1ro6icjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
El Mayimbeeee is the Perez Hilton of ****y comic rumors.

El Maybe needs to quit whining. Whatever scoops he got right are starting to seem like a fluke and I'm not a fan of rumors. I did sign up for his newsletter to see what the big deal was , but it didn't take long for that to be useless.

El Mayimbe said:
Final Word: SHH got touchy bc I called them out for the troll hive that they are. They also moonlight as studio publicists that copy/paste.

:pal:

So which studios do you guys work for? :o

Let me know the latest talking-points so I can copy and paste them here...

El Mayimbe was blatantly trolling and spamming the threads here before. If the mods have a problem with him it was probably because of that.

Posted here promising to reveal his scoops and then he just said, join my mailing list to get all the news which turned out to be Planet Hulk/World War Hulk stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"