Electro Chase in USM

hulkamania85

Sidekick
Reaction score
This is the most frustrating thing in any game I've played in a while. I'm doing just fine until Electro gets to that very tall building. Now when he goes down, I lose when I go straight down and I lose when I take my time going from ledge to ledge. What the hell are you supposed to do?

I remember a lot of people had trouble with this when the game first game out.. I guess I got lucky and got it on like the second try. The only thing I can suggest is getting to that point and instead of trying to go on, just find electro so you can actually see him and then see which buildings he goes to. Do that a few times until you know exactly which ones he goes to.

It took me awhile, but I got it. That game's still crap though.

XwolverineX said:
do you ever have anything good to say? :confused:

XwolverineX said:

I thought it was pretty sweet until this. The webslinging is cool. I wish I could see where Electro goes when he's at the top. The one time I tried to go to the very top of the building he knocked me off.

It's possible to get Venom to do his super-high-jump thing straight up. That's what it takes to get to the top of that building.

Yea, that mission can be a pain if you dont pay attention. Once u get to the top of that tall building and Electro begins to descend, dont just jump straight off, as Electro doesnt go all the way to the ground(at least i dont think so). So kinda let him drop a bit, then go after him. I wish i could give ya more details, but its been awhile since i played that part of the game. Good job on picking up USM tho, its a good game :up: .

I dunno why people struggle with this so much, I do it on the 1st attempt all the time. :confused:

The game is pips. The chases are insanely easy... the only one with any difficulty is the races (last one or two). And XwolverineX is right, the game is crap on a stick.

The only tough parts are fighting Beatle when you're Venom and the last Johnny Storm race.

TheFlyinRussian said:
The only tough parts are fighting Beatle when you're Venom and the last Johnny Storm race.

I dont know about the Johnny Storm race, but man the Beetle fight w/ Venom is cake. That game kicks ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"