The Official Contest of Marvels 3 Discussion Thread

Ugh...I hate to say this but I don't know if I can continue. I thought that after Survivor was over I would feel I could do it, but unfortunately I am quite busy at work and I really don't think I can swing it.

The worst part is I want to continue and I have some awesome characters, I just don't feel I can invest the time and effort into it now...

Man, it pisses me off because I feel I have a handful of characters that could very well likely win this whole thing.

Well, over the past two reminders I've not heard from Vanguard, and with Powder not being able to continue that leaves:

JewishHobbit
Phaedrus45
Wiegeabo
Ahura Mazda
Harlekin
Hellstormer

So how do we want to handle Powder and Vanguard's characters? Just dish them out to everyone and start it up again? If anyone already feels like they have too many characters they can decline. I'm sure Hellstormer wouldn't mind a few extra, I know he had a rough start last round.

I am fine with them being dished out just as long as I get the good ones ;)

They're ALL good from my list....:o....:csad:

heh, I guess I didn't update it for awhile but Maxam, Lionheart, basilisk, Ultimus, Sunfire, Omega Red, and Karolina Dean have been eliminated for sure.....I am positive there is probably a couple more. I also picked up Dr. Doom from someone.

Grid-2.png

So....you have the following characters up for grabs...

Dr. Doom
Doom 2099
Sentry
Ronan
Mantis
Hellstrom
Maelstrom
Ultimo
Ragnarok
Pagan
Selene
Super Adaptoid
Cosmo :heart:
Firelord
Gamora
Captain Marvel (Genis)
Vision
Lord Templar
Psycho-Man
Neutron
Air-Walker
Bloodaxe
Maestro...and more :cmad:

Jeez how could you go wrong....

Well I'll wait to hear back from Phaed on how he wants to proceed, and whiel doing that I'll send a PM to Hellstormer. He responded on my last 'let's get this going again' PM but not this one. Let him know he'll be getting some new characters and get him in here so everyone's present now.

Man, I'd hate to do this but with so little interest drumming here and a couple people just not getting back with me I think I might just call this shindig to an unfortunate close.

It kills me not completing the season but unless I hear any better suggestions or any serious resistance to the idea, then the Contest of Marvels season 3 is at a premature end. I blame Ahura Mazda... just because I can :)

Oh... and I say Harlekin wins. Why not.

That said, for anyone not already in it and interested in playing in another fun game, the DTL is restarting and we're just waiting for one more player to start it up. W's in charge so he can probably fill anyone in.

Phaed and Powder, I see the two of you doing great in that game if you find time to play. You can also co-own a team of characters if anyone wants to go that route with someone, I know Ahura was interested in co-owning a team at one point, so maybe he can use some help, etc.

I completely forgot that the new battles were posted.

I posted them but I hadn't started the matches yet. I was waiting to hear back from Hellstormer and Vanguard but since neither of them have gotten ahold of me that leaves only 5 of us, but with no discussion or anything this thread just keep dying. While we can probably continue it with 5, I kinda feel like it's just being forced and what's the fun in that?

Yeah, I don't like it either... but continuing the season just feels forced. I'm hoping that the DTL gets started soon so we have a good game to play and still be able to chat with each other. You, me, W, and Harlekin are all signed up for it I know.

Far as I know, Harl isn't signed up for it. He said he was interested, but that's it.

Well that sucks :(

Eh, it's not like anyone really likes that Harlekin guy anyhow :)

Haha, nice guys, nice.

I'm too busy right now for a meaningful contribution. Sorry.

Well it really depends on who gets naked. Most of the people around here getting naked would make me want to run for the hills. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"