Elizabeth Banks talks to IESB

masheen81

Civilian
Reaction score
"
When I asked her about Spiderman 3 and what she could talk about she quickly said that whatever Sam Raimi and Sony wants the public to know, was shown at Comic Con. She did give us this much, that she is still her sassy self who manages to catch Peter Parker’s eye. But this time around, she really gives it to her boss J. Jonah Jameson.
Would she be interested or is there talk about a Spiderman 4? She acknowledged that there is talk about another film but that her character, Betty Brant, should only exist in the world with Kirsten and Tobey.

Could she explain that a bit more? She said she would only come back if Tobey and Kirsten come back for any future films. Does that mean that Tobey and Kirsten are not coming back for a fourth film? She would not comment on this.
Do any of the other cast feel the same way? She said she did not know but she thinks that everyone feels the same way. But she said you can never say never when talking about returning with or without the cast.
Stay tuned for futher updates!"
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?optio...age=1&category=featured&article=179&Itemid=27

Nothing special. But good find.

Thanks for posting.

I hope the whole cast comes back for Spider-Man 4.

I hope she's got a big trunk because I'm putting my bike in it. lol I had to...

really...the only thing i care about is if she'll get enough screen time to satisfy my lust for her.

jericholic19 said:
really...the only thing i care about is if she'll get enough screen time to satisfy my lust for her.

lol :up:

How sweet is it that we have MJ, Gwen, AND Betty in this film???

she will probably say something to Jameson about him being an ass to Peter cause of MJ... if Jameson knows that MJ is with Peter.

masheen81 said:
When I asked her about Spiderman 3 and what she could talk about she quickly said that whatever Sam Raimi and Sony wants the public to know, was shown at Comic

lol! I bet she did say that in a hurry. It seems that she's learned her lesson since the previous installment. Before Spidey-2, she was going around saying that her part in the film was substantially larger. . . somehow, her scenes were left on the cutting floor.:o

I still like the Brant character though. I kind of wish that the series had started out w/ her and progressed to Gwen, saving MJ for last. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to this w/ eager anticipation.

Well if she wasn't in the fourth film she's not missing out on alot except maybe a paycheck but to say she won't be in it if Tobey and Kirsten aren't there is just stupid. She might actually be given a chance to costar instead of being a glorified talking extra.

Don't all these interviews keep us salivating for a fourth film as always... i doubt we'll see it though... Lizard Kraven Carnage may be too good to pass up though...

zanos said:
Well if she wasn't in the fourth film she's not missing out on alot except maybe a paycheck but to say she won't be in it if Tobey and Kirsten aren't there is just stupid. She might actually be given a chance to costar instead of being a glorified talking extra.
i hope shes in the 4th film.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I hope she's got a big trunk because I'm putting my bike in it. lol I had to...

LOL, didn't catch the 40 Year Old Virgin quote at first.

she was such a freak in that movie... i loved it

Is it too much to dream someday we´ll see Betty have her "bathtub scene" in Spider-Man movies... I know it is... But I dream...

Does Robbie know that peter is spiderman???

^I think he does because in one of the scenes in spidey 2 at the Daily Bugle he gave peter a strange look when he told him "I heard spiderman was there".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"