Interview with Halle Berry

narrows101

Reaction score
http://www.iesb.net/fox2006/051206b.php

Date: May 12, 2006​

Source: IESB​
Author: Stephanie Sanchez

Interview: Halle Berry on X-Men 3 and Catwoman 2

In New York, the band of merry mutants spent the weekend promoting the latest installment of the X-Men franchise. This latest storyline deals with a "cure" that has been created for the mutants in order to become regular human beings.

Halle Berry was on hand to talk about Storm and her much enhanced role this time around. In the last two X-Men films, Storm was basically wallpaper, she didn't do much except for decorate the background.

In the Last Stand, Berry steps up and takes hold of the reigns and really shows us how amazingly cool Storm can really be. Come on, she can control the weather stop laughing.

Here is what she had to say,

Would she be interested in appearing in any future X-Men spin off series such as a storyline involving the young mutants?

She said absolutely. She feels her character has really evolved into someone who can handle a position of leadership. (you will understand why this is when you see the film)

Halle Berry is totally excited that she has a lot more to do in this film. She would definately be interested in coming and working on any future X-Men features as a mentor and leader to the young mutants.

When asked about Catwoman, she says she is done with comic book characters. She will not take on any other roles comic book roles. However, she would go back and do Catwoman again. She thinks that Catwoman is a very strong character that could be great if done right. And the storyline would have to avoid problems such as having weak villains, like a woman whose face shattered. She feels the character has a lot more to explore.

Check back Monday for a video interview with Halle Berry here on the IESB.

Stay tuned to the IESB for further updates!​

Huh??? :confused:

She says she'd do more X-Men, yet she's done with Comic Book heroes, but she's willing to explore more Catwoman? What the? I think the interview is taking something out of context...it doesn't make any sense.

Maybe she means that she won't do any more comic films unless it has to do with Storm or Catwoman..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Maybe she means that she won't do any more comic films unless it has to do with Storm or Catwoman..

Perhaps. The summarization is not the clearest, so maybe the video interview will put things back in perspective. From the way that reads, it sounds like Ms. Sanchez was interviewing 3 different actresses! :p

I love IESB though...they bring it. :up:

God help us if she does another CINO :(

They can make a better Catwoman with the Patience character...They would just have to start all over.. :p

-TNC

Morg said:
God help us if she does another CINO :(

She won't. I think she was talking hypothetically. Judging from her 3 upcoming slate of films opposite Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and Benicio Del Torro respectively, she appears to be going back to dramatic films....no more leather.

What I like about Halle is that she's risky...she pushes the envelope. But she's also a businesswoman, so she ain't stupid. CINO2 would permanently hurt her career and she knows that.

Lightning Strikez! said:
She won't. I think she was talking hypothetically. Judging from her 3 upcoming slate of films opposite Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and Benicio Del Torro respectively, she appears to be going back to dramatic films....no more leather.

What I like about Halle is that she's risky...she pushes the envelope. But she's also a businesswoman, so she ain't stupid. CINO2 would permanently hurt her career and she knows that.

Thank goodness, I don't think I can survive seeing another CINO :D

catwoman too?lmao i thought she wrote lines atparties saying "i will not make catwoman 2"

Lightning Strikez! said:
Huh??? :confused:

She says she'd do more X-Men, yet she's done with Comic Book heroes, but she's willing to explore more Catwoman? What the? I think the interview is taking something out of context...it doesn't make any sense.

i think she meant she ain't doing any OTHER characters......

u guys do know that this is a fake right?? (laughs) In the wizard magazine she hesitated and said that she MIGHT think about doing a fourth film so how in the world is she open to any other future x-men films? This is rediculous. But hey, she probably changed her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"