Email issues

Psionic Force

Sidekick
Reaction score
All emails from the threads I am subscribed to are going into my spam folder. It appears that all the emails from here now have from address as [email protected]. Anyone else having this issue? Just wanted to be sure that someone is aware of it. Thanks! :D

Um... no one else has this problem or even has an idea what is going on?

All the emails are still coming from that address and going into my spam folder. What is the deal!

I haven't a clue, sorry. It's slow around here. The guys that know about this stuff aren't around as much.

that sucks. It is getting very annoying... still happening!

Have you added them to your address book? I don't know?

Look through some of the threads and maybe PM someone with knowledge that maybe on right now

I will look into that...

Not going to PM someone when this forum was created specifically for this reason....

Psionic Force said:
I will look into that...

Not going to PM someone when this forum was created specifically for this reason....

Yeah, I hear ya. :O

Jag told me I could contact him or Scarlet Spider if I had any issues, because their both .Mac saavy.

I guess it helps to have an established relationship with someone.

Good luck. :)

I dunno how to help you. I have my setup so that I don't get emails [save for moderator purposes], but I immediately subscribe to any thread I post in.

What mail client are you running?

AOL is where my email goes. I added the email address to my address book and everything. I even contacted AOL and they walked me through steps that still did not fix it. The email address SHH emails are coming from to me is UnknownSender@UnknownDomain. There is no .com or anything. What is the deal? I cannot believe that I am the ONLY person experiencing this all of a sudden.

hello?!?!?!?!? I would like this resolved or at least told why this is happening

Why not try a different mail client? I can give you an invite to Gmail, if you want.

You junk mail filter is tagging these emails as junk mail. I don't know jack about the AOL email client (neither do their support guys, apparently), so I can't tell you how to fix it. Sorry.

jag

I fixed it for the time being so that I have no spam filters, so that it will go into my inbox. The reason it is going into spam is because the email address is listed as UnknownSender@UnknownDomain instead of the SHH address. From that along, I would think it was an error on SHH!'s end... not AOL's.

I am not signing up for a new mail client just for this site. This is the only one I am having this issue with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"