Sequels Emma

How old do you think Emma is? I think she should be a little bit older than Jean or Scott... 35 y/o or even 40. I mean: she runs a school... what do you think?
BTW: i'm new here!:whatever:

Yeah but that's in the comics. they probably will change that if she's young. I don't know about Weaver as emm Frost. She can act, sure but Emma is one of the few characters who gives them an excuse to cast a hot ass woman. Weaver is everything but a hot ass woman.

Weaver would have been an interesting choice, and polemic too. It's clear she isn't the Emma of the comics, but is mature enough to be one of the best actings of the franchise, like Patrick and Ian.

i like pfeiffer for the role,she could do it

I think Pfeiffer is a bit too old now to play Emma. I think Emma should be around the smae age as jean. It should be believable that she can seduce Scott and nto ahve some OAP like Weaver, although that would be hilarious.

famkes older than james tho so i can see pfeiffer doing it plus emma is a little older,i say go for her hellfire look the really evil nasty look

Spider-Fan83 said:
I could see Natasha Henstridge fitting the role pretty good, she's tall (for a woman anyway at 5'10") blound, and beautiful atleast IMO
OK-NatashaHenstridge-3.jpg

just a though

Look at her face: she is Emma. And if you watched Commander you know she can play the b1tchy and manipulative strong woman!
263656.jpg

actually Julie is 5'4" (still to short for the role) but, Naomi is only 5'5" her self, so, I found it kinda funny that you used the short argument against one actress and then suggested someone only about a inch taller

Just saying

BTW: I don't know much about Benz, so, can't say either way about her, though, I agree that she's too short, Watts I like as an actress, but, not my first pick for Emma (as well as she’s too short)

I've met Julie several times. I tower over her and I'm 5'4.

Most actresses claim to be at least 2-4 inches taller than they actually are.

I've met Julie several times. I tower over her and I'm 5'4.

Most actresses claim to be at least 2-4 inches taller than they actually are.
have you ever met Naomi, how tall is she in really live, if "Most actresses claim to be at least 2-4 inches taller"
even if Julie is only like 5' (which I was only going by the bio descriptions of her of being 5'4") how is Naomi at 5'5" or how ever tall she really is (which is still kinda on the short side) any better, height wise
I mean, Naomi is somewhat of a better known actress (right now), and I get where you were coming from with the wanting someone English (though, I don't personally think they would go the English rout in the movie version of her)
Just saying

it isnt my manip plus i doubt charlize can play ****ty,skimpy like michelle can :o,charlize is more catwoman or ms marvel not emma

Diane Kruger all the way!

celebrity_1918.jpg

toronto06portraitv.jpg

diane-kruger-pic1.jpg

She can act too!!!! In the last 4 years, she's staring in National Treasure, Troy, Wicker Park, and Copying Beethoven. She's currently filming National Treasure's sequel along with Nicholas Cage and producer Jerry Bruckheimer.

She's 30 years old and can act with the best of them. Plus she's wicked hot in white!

i like her for emma,but i would prefer pfeiffer but i think they are both #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"