• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Who would you cast as Emma Frost in X-Men 4?

Both the Desperate actress and Sharon have the perfect look for an older Emma.

Would be interesting to see Emma in her future version one day....

who knows? maybe X4 isnt as far as many think.

Yeah, especially if it's merged with FC2 for DoFP. But Ang, don't you think you should change your signature? 2013 seems a bit too close. :oldrazz:

They could go the Old Man Logan route and have her young using that method, and retain Jones, who gave a fine performance. Besides, with Cyclops dead, one of the more interesting romances and comic arcs were thrown out the window, if Frost is going to be present

Kim Basinger.

It depends on what time she's in. If you're going to do present day and follow the timeline put forth in First Class, you have to chose someone who at least looks somewhat close to Patrick Stewart's age, and she still has to have a smoking hot body and face. Hard to come by if the actress has to look at least 60 years old.

kimb10.jpg

Kin_3628352_Max.jpg
Good choice, though if we're going with an older Emma, I'd go with the other Burton Batman love interest, Michelle Pfeiffer.
dark-shadows-img08.jpg

Dark-Shadows-michelle-pfeiffer-29772564-582-437.jpg

michellepfeifferpremierewarnerbrospictureszbt2pybcdacl.jpg

c-california-style-april-2012-michelle-pfeiffer.jpg

Yeah, especially if it's merged with FC2 for DoFP. But Ang, don't you think you should change your signature? 2013 seems a bit too close. :oldrazz:

I know, lol... I thought about changing it some time ago, but Ive been lazy

I think my brain just vomited.:doh: Emma forst the white queen should not be a 60 year old woman in fishnets and garter belts.

I always thought Elizabeth Berkley could play Emma well but she is getting a bit on the outside of the age range at 40.
images
you realize you just suggested the lead actress from SHOWGIRLS, right? wasn't her performance kind of...famously bad?

Both the Desperate actress and Sharon have the perfect look for an older Emma.

Would be interesting to see Emma in her future version one day....

I always want to see Emma Frost with the original cast.

My ultimate dream for Emma Frost is she accidentally gets trapped in the future timeline (with Hugh Jackman and the original cast), that way she would be with the X-Men and still look young.

Nicolette Sheridan or Kim Basinger are the best choices, with Nicolette more than able to bringing the bytch aspect (if Hollywood wants to work with her again after her lawsuit against Desperate Housewives)

Old thread but...

In case if January Jones never comes back as Emma Frost I want to see Ali Larter in this role :hrt:

Photo is old enough but I like Ali so much
b0064403_0171855.jpg

If we're talking about an older Emma in the OT era, then Michelle Pfeiffer. If we're talking about a FC-era Emma, then Alice Eve would be my choice.

Would love to see her look like:

6a0133f2f53db3970b0147e1fe5532970b-320wi

And Alice Eve sure seems to fit:

alice-eve-8.jpg

The only problem that I see is Emma's personality, which is what makes the character so good. Let's be honest...

Emma Frost is best when she is being a, for lack of a better term, "cold hearted *****". Could Alice pull that off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"