Emo

...Can we please get a ban on this word now.

I'm so sick of everyone using this word to describe anyone slightly unhappy. It's getting a little played out now. Let's give it a rest.

:rolleyes:

Let me guess. Someone called you EMO in a thread debate or conflict, and now you're crying bloody war with this thread?

That could be categorized as a EMO-move. :cool:

Why do people keep thinking I'm Emo, or got called Emo?

I'm just sick of seeing the damn word, and the word be used in correctly.

It's like anything remotely "down" gives cause for someone to use the term. It popped up in a thread I read yesterday, and it was unnecessary. It wasn't about me... but just the word irritated me.

It's so over played. It was cool, in like, 2003, but it getting way out of hand.

I feel the same way about "*****e" as an insult. I actually saw the word appear on the cover of a hipster magazine last month, so it needs to die now.

It's like anything remotely "down" gives cause for someone to use the term. It popped up in a thread I read yesterday, and it was unnecessary. It wasn't about me... but just the word irritated me.

It's so over played. It was cool, in like, 2003, but it getting way out of hand.

Stop being EMO about emo... :huh:

Even nerds pick on emo kids.

I feel the same way about "*****e" as an insult. I actually saw the word appear on the cover of a hipster magazine last month, so it needs to die now.

I admit, I use that word a lot now. But I never used it when it was cool.

Even nerds pick on emo kids.

You know what I don't appreciate? I was called a nerd and looked at weirdly by a creepy nerd because I watch anime and go to convetions. WTF?

...Can we please get a ban on this word now.

I'm so sick of everyone using this word to describe anyone slightly unhappy. It's getting a little played out now. Let's give it a rest.

:rolleyes:

I suggest you get over it and stop being so emo.

I want people to stop using 'lol', but it's just not on the cards anytime soon.

Damn human filth with their annoying words.

Question.

How is it possible to improperly use a word that doesn't actually exist?

Emo is French for "whiner". It's true. Look it up.

jag

Agreed. Most of the tools who keep using it for every single thing have their head up their ass.

It does get annoying when people use it in a serious manner towards people who are just a little sad or something. That does not make them Emo, Emo is a look/style.
emo

emo

Agreed. Most of the tools who keep using it for every single thing have their head up their ass.

It does get annoying when people use it in a serious manner towards people who are just a little sad or something. That does not make them Emo, Emo is a look/style.

Hey mang... emo is a way of life.:o

All you people are behind the times anyways. Hipster is totally the new emo.:o

That is the greatest list ever. :D

I'm on the second row. :up: Anime fan that only watches with Subtitles.

And why aren't cosplayers on there?

I prefer subtitles too.

Good point with the cosplay thing. There should be an entire row added for that. Something along the lines of:

People who dress in costumes at cons > Anime cosplayers > Obese people who dress in costumes at cons > Obese people who dress in skimpy costumes at cons

Question.

How is it possible to improperly use a word that doesn't actually exist?

I think you'd have a hard time proving that a word that has been in constant use in contemporary popular culture does not exist.

If you are a male and your pants are tighter than a gymnast's leotard, you are a hipster.

I didn't say all that ****, but I digress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"