English Bulldog.

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Bubonic, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Bubonic Registered

I always wanted to have on of these, but I've been reading around and heard they require a lot of special care.
    They're prone to a range of health problems, and seem potentially high maintenance.

Despite all the pitfalls, the price tag is nuts, on average 2k a puppy, and the dog would probably end up costing lots in vet care if the stories are true.

I'm hoping that maybe a few of the members here have had experience with english bulldogs, and have any advice about them.

I'll be sharing a 2.5 or 3.5 apartment with my girlfriend soon, working throughout the summer and going to school when the time comes.
    Would taking it out 3 times a day for walks make up for the time it would end up being alone, looks like a sedentary type of dog.

Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]