Ethan Hunt or James Bond?

Reaction score
Which do you think is better in differant ways, Ethan Hunt(Mission Impossible's) or James Bond.

Bond and no one in this section could or should answer differently,as a character he has 20 movies and 40 years of growth(Excusing bad continuity)
Hunt has only had 2 movies so it's hard to compare but i think Hunt is more subtle in his style than Bond in the first one where as in the second he is just doing what Bond has done in most of the recent movies and that is blow things up

Personally in just 5 seasons i feel Jack Bauer has surpassed both

Bond, James Bond.

if you're just talking about the 90's Bond movies, then Hunt, but overall, of course, 007.

If its whose the better agent then Hunt, Bonds got captured over 20 times in his career! But if its whos the bigger badass then Bond

007, easily. It doesn't help matters that Hunt's RL alter ego is a nut.

Someone actually voted for Ethan Hunt?!?! Get Tom Cruise out of here before he ejaculates on this thread.

No contest. Who votes for Hunt? :confused:

I probably would have thought about the question more if Cruise wasn't such a Nazi

James Bond, without a doubt. As the tagline for GOLDENEYE read, "There is no substitute."

Voted for Bond. Didnt even have to give that a moments consideration.

007 all the way.

Mee said:
Copycat. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Right, all the actors played Bond said it are they copycat each other? :rolleyes: I was just quoting them.

I want my soup! :D

Killgore said:
Someone actually voted for Ethan Hunt?!?! Get Tom Cruise out of here before he ejaculates on this thread.

There's a mental polaroid we all could've lived without.

Gobi-1 said:
Ethan Hunt is a James Bond wannabe. End of story.

No but close.

Tom Cruise's ego wants to write his own Bond as a legacy to compete.

kit1982 said:
If its whose the better agent then Hunt, Bonds got captured over 20 times in his career! But if its whos the bigger badass then Bond

If someone can get captured 20 times, survive to bring down his captors and to still fight on, that just goes to show how bizzarely superior it may make Bond appear to be.

Two Face said:
Right, all the actors played Bond said it are they copycat each other? :rolleyes: I was just quoting them.

I want my soup! :D
Come back in 1 year!

Kevin Roegele said:
MI movies > Brosnan 007 movies

I agree. I've recently come to the conclusion that Brosnan's bond movies are quite boring to me. I prefer the older movies and besides, that teaser trailer whipes its ass with everything Brosnan did as Bond imo. Brosnan will not be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"