Events leading up to The Red Hulk

RockMaverick

Civilian
Reaction score
So i just received The Red Hulk graphic novel and was wondering if anyone could tell me what graphic novels came before that so i can catch up on The Hulk saga.

Well the two story lines that came before it is Planet Hulk, then World War Hulk.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the Planet Hulk stuff. My biggest complaint is the one part at the end of the WWH. It wasn't a terrible ending, but people here probably know who I'm talking about.:bh:

Planet Hulk was amazing, havent got round to WWH yet but I hear it isnt as good as Planet Hulk.

I knew he was going to do that at the end of WWH, why? because I got mad at how Civil war ended and said that Marvel is going to screw Hulk up by making him do the same thing Capt did.

I'm amaze they didn't have someone shoot Bruce Banner as he was going to court too.

Well the two story lines that came before it is Planet Hulk, then World War Hulk.

Neither story seems to have had any affect on the debacle that is the Red Hulk storyline. It's like they forgot the last few years of the comic run. I recommend buying the PH and WWH trades, and waiting for the Red Hulk to show up in your local 5-cent bin. Or dumpster.

Echoing the sentiments above: Planet Hulk and WWH were real high points and it's absolutely galling that possibly the most important event in the Hulks history is swept under the carpet. I'd also reccomend the Warbound graphic novel as well, which is a collected mini series that follows on from the end of WWH.

it's absolutely galling that possibly the most important event in the Hulks history is swept under the carpet.

Funny you should use that expression, this is from the "Loeb-tastic" interview thread..

CXF: Is World War Hulk pretty much swept under the carpet with the traditional green Hulk having returned?

JL: Nothing has been done without purpose. I've never worked that way. Ed, Mark Panicia (our Editor) and I have it all mapped out. World War Hulk is too important to sweep under the rug. Ever.

So far the only thing "mapped out" seems to be the action sequences. They should call the series "2 Hulk 2 Furious"

LMAO! I'll believe it when I see it.

SO I went against everyone's recommendation and bought Vol 1 of Red Hulk, I wont be reading it for a while though as I have loads of others to read before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"