Halo Graphic Novel ripping up the Sales Charts! (Marvel)

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
HALO GRAPHIC NOVEL STORMS BOOK MARKET SALES CHARTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Release

Based on the best-selling videogame, the Halo Graphic Novel reached #2 on the BookScan list of graphic novels sold in bookstores, the highest position of a non-manga, non-movie tie-in graphic novel in years. It also debuted at an impressive #33 on Amazon.com.

In fact, the Halo Graphic Novel has sold so incredibly that a second print will be available within weeks.

The reviews have been pouring in from numerous media outlets praising the video-game’s expansion into the world of graphic fiction.

Andrew Smith of Scripps News Service says, “It's an excellent graphic novel for comics fans…it's also undoubtedly a must-buy for anyone who loves the game because it fills in so many blanks.”

Hilary Goldstein of IGN.com says, “Considering the large audience who has played these games, this is a book that belongs in a few million homes. Master Chief's first journey into comics is a brilliant success.”

Wayne Oliveri of UGO.com says, “Marvel knows how to make comics, and this hardcover has the highest production values. It's a colorful, well-designed book.”

Wook Kim of Entertainment Weekly says, “All in all, this is an impressive effort, given a handsome and solemn presentation.”

The Halo Graphic Novel features four full-length stories by several well-known comic writers and artists including Moebius, Simon Bisley, Tsutomu Nihei, and Jay Faerber as well as a gallery of illustrations by both Bungie artists and other comic book artists.

The Halo Graphic Novel is a 128-page full-color hardcover for a retail price of $24.99 that no comic or Halo fan should be without.

Press release.

I was curious as to how well this was doing.

I was kind of thinking that If it done well marvel may think to release more OGN.

I read reviews and for the most part....it wasn't very good.

I'm a big Halo fan and I really enjoyed it.

If you like Halo and you want to know more about the Halo mythos then its definately worth it. Otherwise its probably not good for much

I'm a big Halo fan and I really enjoyed it.

If you like Halo and you want to know more about the Halo mythos then its definately worth it. Otherwise its probably not good for much

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"