Ever merge different action-figure brands together when playing with them as a child?

i did pretty much a full on toy integration like in toy story where they all came into the same universe and battled it out against one another...

i still have this fight sequence in my head planned out from when trunks is the golden fighting child and gets trained by golden ranger zeo to ultimately take on the street fighter crew of ryu and ken, ultimately lead by akuma...

there's a lil side fight between goku and ryu, that's badassery because the base level of the street fighter characters are significantly higher than the db characters so it was fairly even in a bout up to around ssj but due to how long it takes (or used to take to transform) ryu would never give goku the opportunity to stay in that form for long.

i don't even wanna get you into my x-men set up against the rangers and their zords as make shift sentinels and prime sentinels

my favorite thing to do was like use all of my figs and make up (with a great child imagination) these amazing storylines...with marvel toys and dc toys and everynow and then throw some wresting figs in their as henchman..i would make up these sweet storylines and it was so cool using marvel and dc characters in the universe and how diffrent hings would happen cuz of of like a team up or somehting. EX: i had the x-men find martian manhunter, they thought he was a mutant and he had no idea who he was cuz he had his mind wiped by braniac who was teaming with the brotherhood..and diffrent stuff. also used tmnts as a rival team and the jla were in there too...wow im rambling on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"