EVERYTHING NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH: Enter The Dragon

hellified

Civilian
Reaction score
This is my version of the YouTube channel CinemaSins Everything Wrong With... series. Since its highly unlikely they will ever get to the films I like any time soon I figured I'd do my own version....

EVERYTHING NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH: ENTER THE DRAGON

tumblr_njb1zpALKC1t0t5m3o1_540.jpg

[YT]qfwnc7dAaN0[/YT]

Last edited:
no bruce fans here?
I'm one!

Even though she was just a madam with no power in the story did anyone else find her a completely unlikable *****?

NO SIR! Ahna Capri was one of my first movie crushes...a goddess immortalized in that film:ilv:

TBH Enter The Dragon isn't a movie whose flaws are there to be nitpicked IMO, b/c they're all part of the classic '60s-'70s B-movie charm that *may* be imitated/momentarily-revived by Tarantino and the like, but can/will sadly NEVER be formally resurrected:csad:

I think the flaws of the movie is a part of the charm too.

It's tough to be critical of the movie, to be honest.

Roper's hairline always bothered me though.

I don't know... I mean I like MST3K style riffing on my favorite films too, but... Eh, the CinemaSins thing just never was THAT funny to me.

rest in peace, bruce, jim... both deserved lengthier, more prominent careers. I'm glad I did get to briefly meet Kelly and got an autograph at a comics-con about two years before he died.

I noticed that the poster is beautiful, despite seeing Jones being chained up. A black guy being chained up on a poster...not only is it a spoiler but casually racist.

I noticed that the poster is beautiful, despite seeing Jones being chained up. A black guy being chained up on a poster...not only is it a spoiler but casually racist.

well that was the time when the black guy ALWAYS died first..

The black guy usually does die first or the token minority. In horror films, at least.

:o

I only like Honest Trailers and How It Should End.

Cinema Sins goes on for too long with their content.

Didn't know about the character's death being switched. That's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"