Evolution

Discussion in 'X-World' started by Summers135, Apr 20, 2006.

1. If humans were to evolve, what attributes do you think we would acquire, or dispose of?

Thanks,
    -Summers

2. Cyclops Registered

I think that eventually, we will lose our pinkies and pinky toes.

Either that or revert to a more primitive apelike form when society is obliterated. Who knows?

3. Avalanche Tremor

Evolution is all about survival of the fittest, and now most natural threats to our survival are gone, there's not a great deal of scope for evolution. Those with great genes will pass them on, but those with bad genes will also pass them on too, rather than die out ala the animal kingdom.

4. squeekness The mighty squeek!

I myself am hoping to lose my armpit hair so I won't have to shave anymore. :p

5. Blackpanther22 Registered

The bigges threat to our existence right now is ourselves. Maybe we'll develop some sort of imunity to extreme weather changes?

I'm with you there!

6. littyx Registered

Well, armpit hair is actually there for a reason so your body wont naturally get rid of it. Your underarm hair is there to A:catch sweat, B:allow your arms to move more smoothly.

7. littyx Registered

I heard our tailbones could've been from us having tails. Also, the depression above our lip could've been from some other type of breathing function.

8. LEX Registered

We will use our index fingers to pee and have a third eye on the back of our heads in near future.

Or telepathy? :p