The Dark Knight Rises Extras (How to be cast as one)

Batman137

Why do we fall?
Reaction score
Hello!

I was wondering for people who have been cast as an extra before in a movie, or better yet cast as one in The Dark Knight or Batman Begins, How do you become one? What is the process you must take to be cast as an extra? And what are some of your experiences as one. TDKR is scheduled to be filming in Pittsburgh which is real close to me, so I am excited! Any info would help me out A TON!

Thanks!:brucebat:

I hope you realize that the topic title makes it sound like there's information in here on how to be cast as an extra, not that you're asking others about how to do so.

Unless there is a casting call, you are out of luck. Most times the studio will ask for a resume and a head shot (photograph) of some kind. My guess is they've not yet held a call for extras. My guess is you would want to get in touch with either the casting director or go here and get the ball rolling:

http://www.castingsociety.com/

I want to be cast as an extra as one of Selina Kyle's clients whom she strips for.

I want to be cast as an extra as one of Selina Kyle's clients whom she strips for.

I was an extra on the show Hero's, in an episode where Ali Larter is a stripper.

Talk about a hard days work...

There was no casting call for the Pittsburgh shoot from what I remember. I signed up for it online via a site and I just took a road trip with 3 close friends of mine and showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"