Extreme weather

Oof, RIP those firefighters, we couldn't do it without you.

I'm keeping a live map open, watching the water make its way north. My city's next to a big river and they've started putting walls up, but it's not that bad yet. There's been a mudslide and flooded highway in my state, minor-ish stuff, hope it doesn't get worse.

Oof, RIP those firefighters, we couldn't do it without you.

I'm keeping a live map open, watching the water make its way north. My city's next to a big river and they've started putting walls up, but it's not that bad yet. There's been a mudslide and flooded highway in my state, minor-ish stuff, hope it doesn't get worse.
Stay safe, friend. Praying for you.

I'm glad I don't live there anymore, though it's starting to look like nowhere is safe anymore. :(
I think places like Canada might be safe. It's far enough north that there usually aren't extremely hot temperatures like in Florida or Texas.

Starting Monday thru Thursday I'm getting near 100 degree's temp :( oh boy, be buying extra water bottles and Gatorade and extra bowls of water for the cats outside, have a extra small fan in the back and a larger one in front so they have a nice breeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"