F.E.A.R X360 thread.

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
Well, it is official now, coming this fall :up:

Should be big at E3.

Sounds good with all new Single player content and new Multiplayer content for XBL.

fear-20060504112940417.jpg

Day 1 Studios is handling the port, so it should control really well if MechAssault is any indication.

Never tried FEAR for the PC, so I freakin' excited for this!

I said it before, I'll say it again - F.E.A.R has hands down the most intense and chaotic gunfights you've ever enountered in a game thus far. Oh and it's occassionally pretty creepy as well. Which means regardless of whether you're taking on a whole squad of (incredibly smart) soldiers or making your way through dark corridors, it's one adrenaline rush after another.

Even though the character models and the environments may not seem that awe-inspiring, the action and particle effects are downright amazing. All you folks who haven't tried the PC version, just wait till you play it. :up:

Phaser said:
I said it before, I'll say it again - F.E.A.R has hands down the most intense and chaotic gunfights you've ever enountered in a game thus far. Oh and it's occassionally pretty creepy as well. Which means regardless of whether you're taking on a whole squad of (incredibly smart) soldiers or making your way through dark corridors, it's one adrenaline rush after another.

Even though the character models and the environments may not seem that awe-inspiring, the action and particle effects are downright amazing. All you folks who haven't tried the PC version, just wait till you play it. :up:

Totally :up: Nothing happens for a while then the **** hits the fan, bullets start spraying the room and bodies fly everywhere... Its great fun.

I have always wanted to play this after I saw the roosterteeth parody (from & by the same guys who made redvsblue) That & it always looked cool as hell to begin with

Phaser said:

The best affect was the virtual displacement-mapped bulletholes. :o

I would shoot everywhere just to look at the holes from all angles. :O

Good to know.

Now we only have to wait for Quake Wars and Battlefield 2142 news and I'm set :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"