Fable Anniversary

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
Fable anniversary announced

Cover001.png

FA02.jpg

FA01.jpg

Fable Anniversary” uses the power Xbox 360 to bring “Fable” to life like never before. The graphics are substantially updated with new lighting, textures, models, facial and cut scene animations, and more, all in 1080p HD resolution. In addition, “Fable Anniversary” includes a new interface, save system and nearly non-existent loading times, making the immersive journey through the dangerous and mysterious world of Albion even more seamless.

hey, in the original Fable, can you create/customize your own character, choose gender, etc.?

or do you only play as a set, male character?

You have to play as a boy in the first one. You can't create a character, but you have a fair amount of customization options once you start playing the game.

Oh my I though Halo CEA would be the only Anniversary edition we would ever get! I sold all my 360 stuff last week. :(

Shucks!

The graphics are [blackout]substantially[/blackout] updated with [blackout]new[/blackout] updated lighting, textures, models, facial and cut scene animations, and more, all in 1080p HD resolution. In addition, “Fable Anniversary” includes a [blackout]new[/blackout] updated interface, save system and [blackout]nearly non-[/blackout] existent loading times, making the immersive journey through the dangerous and mysterious world of Albion even more seamless.

Fixed to account for Molyneux talk. :funny:

It is crazy to think though, ten years and three sequels later and we still haven't played the game that Molyneux promised us a decade ago. :(

It only took the releasing the first Fable again to give us a good Fable...Again. No release date though, eh?

Cool! I've never played this one.

Arrrrrgh, so infuriated. Get my review copy and the damn thing won't even load properly. As soon as you start up the game, you get bombarded with notifications about 'Hey! Play the game with Smartglass!' and it freezes my game. Every god damn time.

I played the original + TLC and since it's just a HD copy I have no interest in paying $40 for it. Maybe when it's down to $20 or so I'll consider it but not before then.

I'd love to see this ported over to the One. I'm mildly surprised it wasn't.

I'd love to see this ported over to the One. I'm mildly surprised it wasn't.

Im in the same boat. I still have and use my 360, but im done purchasing last gen games. Wish the One did get a version, even if it was just a straight up port.

Yup, I'm done with last gen.. I'd honestly be ok if we had Xbox 360 graphics for Fable.. It was always cartoony anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"