Fairy Tale Musical + TV Comedy = ABC's 'Galavant'

Can't wait! Is it still only a couple of weeks long?

Any scoop on Galavant? I really enjoyed their first season! —Emily
On the good news/bad news front, ABC’s midseason musical-comedy continues to be the most fleeting half-hour of television in all the land. The season opener kicks off in grand fashion with a marvelously meta look at the “new season” facing each character — including Vinnie Jones’ Gareth, who’s unhappy with his lack of a royal title – as well as the modestly rated show itself (cue dig at The Celebrity Apprentice). The return of Once Upon a Time‘s placeholder also features a visit to The Enchanted Forest… and that’s all I will say about that.

http://tvline.com/2015/12/15/the-100-season-3-spoilers-clarke-lexa/

I'm not usually one for musicals but this series is great. I'm just afraid it won't get renewed for a third season. I was happy when it got a second season though.

That was indeed glorious.

I'm not usually one for musicals but this series is great. I'm just afraid it won't get renewed for a third season. I was happy when it got a second season though.

Accept that it is likely going to happen. So that way, it is a happy surprise if it does get renewed.

I assume season 2 will be it and I'm happy with a second season. I just hope they have a fitting finale that won't be another god awful cliffhanger. I absolutely hate cliffhangers.

Heads up: They are airing the 1 thru 4 episodes from 1st season tonight, starting at 8 pm

I like that they are embracing the underdog role. Just ride it out baby.

Agreed. It's hilarious they're calling out the Cancellation Bear.
The line about Hell freezing over if the ratings go up was perfect. To me this could just be one of those clever shows that people won't appreciate until years later.

Also, I've watched seven episodes, some great gems here:

Dwarves vs. Giants: the dwarves and giants are the same height!

Vinnie Jones singing and dancing this season, a lot, and he does a good job.

cannot believe they had a
*********ion
joke by the princesses mom :doh:

I can. They probably get away with a ton of crap because most people think no one is gonna watch.

Loved the threat of feeding Galavant to the "bear".

thank you breaking news about firing the coach from Cleveland Browns :mad: missed the whole half hour :mad:

First or second? That is too bad though.

The first episode was great. Second wasn't quite as great, but I did love the unicorn bit. And liking Magdalena and Gareth, good pairing.

First or second? That is too bad though.

The first episode was great. Second wasn't quite as great, but I did love the unicorn bit. And liking Magdalena and Gareth, good pairing.

1st half, stupid breaking news. Not everyone gives a damn another coach been fired, I stopped caring about the Browns long time ago

That's rough. Hard to believe sports news would be considered breaking news.

That's rough. Hard to believe sports news would be considered breaking news.

wasn't even 'news', most expected the coach to be fired so hardly breaking news

Richard's obliviousness at the gay pub was hilarious.

LOVE this show! Galavant taking place in the GOT universe confirmed!

"You never handed me the ****ing amulet."

God, that killed me for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"