Fairy Tale Musical + TV Comedy = ABC's 'Galavant'

I thought it was suppose to be a 2hr premiere?

tumblr_ngooglPUju1ro56t1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ngooglPUju1ro56t1o2_500.gif

tumblr_ngooglPUju1ro56t1o3_500.gif

tumblr_ngooglPUju1ro56t1o4_500.gif

Last edited:
Well that was very Interesting. A lot of fun as well.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
God, this show is brilliant. Stick with this, ABC. Stick with this!!! :argh:

Vinnie Jones singing and dancing is not something I will be forgetting any time soon.

This show is pure Panto.

The first two episodes are pretty damn good! I wasn't expecting it to have so much adult humor.

Last edited:
This was a lot of fun - tuned in because I was a big fan of Omundson on Psych and he really delivered.

Galavant — which TVLine readers gave an average grade of “B+” — averaged 7.3 mil and 2.0 across its two half-hour airings (7.9 mil/2/1 > 6.8 mil/1.9) , up 28 and 18 percent from Once’s midseason finale.

Not to shabby.

seeing Vinnie Jones dancing and singing.....yeah sign me up

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this show.

On the one hand, I want it to go on forever. On the other hand, there is clearly insufficient plot for it to be dragged out for too long. So, I want a continuation of the same basic premise, but in other settings and worlds and with all new characters.

I think the only things which irked me were Vinnie Jones' character calling the princess fat (as I'm not a fan of such comments, even when they're meant to be funny, like the latest Doctor making disparaging remarks about Clara's weight in some of the earlier episodes of the latest season). And the extended "yo mamma" jokes. But, in both instances, they were clearly trying to be humorous, so I can't fault them too much.

This was a lot of fun - tuned in because I was a big fan of Omundson on Psych and he really delivered.

That’s exactly why I started watching.

So far, I loved the show. It’s cheap, and the plot is paper-thin, but the characters and songs are great, and I’m not even a musical-genre kind of guy. I really hope this show stays around for a while. Seeing a drunk knight puke through his visor is something I never thought I wanted to see, and yet I had to rewind it to catch what I missed from laughing so hard after that.

For anyone interested, a few of the songs are available on iTunes – the Galavant Theme, “She Will Be Mine”, “Maybe You’re Not the Worst Thing Ever”, and then two songs from an upcoming episode, “World of Dreams” and “Jackass in a Can”.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear that last one.

I like the alternate version of the opening song and ending song of the pilot as used in this 'commercial'

:funny:

God, I hope people are still watching. This is gold.

watching episode 3 right now love "Jackass in a Can" :funny:

Chef out!
At least let me change my clothes, these are gang colors!:funny:

Good episodes.

I cracked up when the king tickled the eunuch.

"You missed a good battle. Better than anything at Castle Black" :hehe:

I also love how the eunuch just accepted his fate after the joke.

The kid versions of Gareth and the King were gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"