• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Batman Begins Fake ra's al ghul dead...

Dcknight

Je Me Souviens
Reaction score
What do you think of how he die...It's the only scene in the movie that really annoy me...Y'know it was not realy credible how does die, just a bunch of wood that fells on him, What do you think of this and if you want said how you, in the movie will killed him, for me the bridge where they fight broke and Bruce hang on somethings and fake ra's fall and break his neck something like that!

(sorry for bad english)

Well how about this.

Have a ****load of burning wood and explosive powder fall on you.

Tell us if you lived or died. Then upload te video to youtube.

zer00 said:
Well how about this.

Have a ****load of burning wood and explosive powder fall on you.

Tell us if you lived or died. Then upload te video to youtube.

What crawled up your ass and died? (other than another aborted Indiana Jones 4 script)

Seems like a fair question, you know he could have survived. I wouldnt be suprised if they brought him back (well they shouldnt but I digress) )

And I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead. You know...like he is. Reminds me when everyone thought that the ninja that screwed up taking his sword out in the trailer was Bruce...you know cause he was in training!

And where do you get aborted indie 4 script from? oh the avvy...that must mean I care.

and no nothing is up my ass....that I'm aware of.

there's a wood pecker on your head.

Well it was credible. A giant plank of wood landed on his chest and apparently crushed him to death. His ribs probably punctured his heart killing him instantly.

seishin87 said:
Well it was credible. A giant plank of wood landed on his chest and apparently crushed him to death. His ribs probably punctured his heart killing him instantly.
You make it sound so cool. :(

the fake ra's dyeing didn't really bother me, but, that whole scene seem, I don't know, something was just a lil off, I mean, he refused to kill that man, but instead, in burns down the whole place, causing the death of the fake ra's and most the other shadow members, as well as I am sure that guy (who he fused to kill) didn't get out alive) but, he saved the really ra's, so its ok lol
don't get me wrong I loved the movie, that scene was cool, but, just say

He was saving Gotham and himself in that moment.

Well, the only one that is positively dead in the monastery is "Fake Ra's", all you see is about 7 or 8 (yes, I counted) ninjas thrown about by the explosions, with nothing to indicate they were killed, they were seen later at Bruce's party anyway, and you can sort of see the farmer boogie off stage right when Bruce cuts his bonds. Seemed to me he had plenty of time to escape.

Bathead said:
Well, the only one that is positively dead in the monastery is "Fake Ra's", all you see is about 7 or 8 (yes, I counted) ninjas thrown about by the explosions, with nothing to indicate they were killed, they were seen later at Bruce's party anyway, and you can sort of see the farmer boogie off stage right when Bruce cuts his bonds. Seemed to me he had plenty of time to escape.
you may not of seen them die when being thrown around inside, but, once Bruce and ra's were out of the building the whole place blows up, so, even if they survived being thrown around, how do we know they got out before the place exploded, (as for the guys at the party later, they could have been other members beside the once there that day) Bruce himself nearly escaped with his live, in time.
either way, he believed his actions killed Ra's Al Ghul, and there for ended the League of Shadows, so, he did triy to kill them.

Spider-Fan83 said:
the fake ra's dyeing didn't really bother me, but, that whole scene seem, I don't know, something was just a lil off, I mean, he refused to kill that man, but instead, in burns down the whole place, causing the death of the fake ra's and most the other shadow members, as well as I am sure that guy (who he fused to kill) didn't get out alive) but, he saved the really ra's, so its ok lol
don't get me wrong I loved the movie, that scene was cool, but, just say

I dont know if his intention was to kill them, if anything dropping that hot led was probably used as a distraction but you know one thing led to another....and eh shyt happens.

Spider-Fan83 said:
you may not of seen them die when being thrown around inside, but, once Bruce and ra's were out of the building the whole place blows up, so, even if they survived being thrown around, how do we know they got out before the place exploded, (as for the guys at the party later, they could have been other members beside the once there that day) Bruce himself nearly escaped with his live, in time.
either way, he believed his actions killed Ra's Al Ghul, and there for ended the League of Shadows, so, he did triy to kill them.

But you see a hell of alot of the faces both at the monestary as soon as Wayne enters, hence why at the party scene the camera spends time focusing on alot of their faces..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"