• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Famous quotes?

Two Face said:
That's sick man.:( but this could work in TDK.

Ya:(I know it is very twisted, and IMO, I think something to this extent will probably be left out of TDK.

You know what is crazy, for anyone who has never read AKRHAM ASYLUM...
when he does this (tells the joke and than blows the guys brains out)....He does it RIGHT INFRONT OF BATMAN...and Batman can't do a single thing about it, because the Joker has another hostage with a gun to their head instantly...he tells Batman to leave:(...that is major suck suck for Batman...

--dk7

I read AA long ago but I need to read it again...

hey, can anyone post a pic of the panel of Dent's quote that Bats posted? :D

I'd appreciate it. :D

x-kid2234 said:
hey, can anyone post a pic of the panel of Dent's quote that Bats posted? :D

I'd appreciate it. :D
7p15.jpg

Another which to me, is a must, is from Joker's Five-Way Revenge. It has "mysterious" feeling to it. Mainly describing Joker's actions.

Batman: He's like a one man plague. He comes, kills, and vanishes.

And from The Killing Joke. Where if there is a scene like this from the book, with Joker explaining his origin, it should be close to the original quote.

Joker: Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another. If I’m going to have a past, I prefer it to be 'multiple choice!' HA HA HA!

Although it's not really a quote per se, I'd really love to see an interrogation scene between the Joker and any law enforcement agency officer along the lines of the Joker case files in The Forensic Files of Batman. It's a really great part in the book that shows just how sick, twisted and utterly insane the Joker is. :up:

In Knightfall where bats catches up with the joker in the tunnel, instead of shouting out Jason Todd, he could shout out Rachel Dawes while beating the feck out of the joker....presuming that Mr J kills Rachel of course...presuming that Rachel re-appears...and please no one else to find out thats Batman and Bruce are one and the same...

556035935205a41467msa4.jpg

thejokersboner2xp2.jpg

(BTW this is a wicked thread, just thought I'de say that)

--dk7

Though it would be out of place, it would actually be hilarious if the Joker were to say the following...

batman03.jpg

batman06.jpg

it would have to be severely retooled for the movie and involve a different antagonist, but one of my favorite batman quotes is from DKR when the mutant leader is coaxing batman out of the batmobile and shouts, "i'll show you who rules gotham!" and batman jumps out and says, "okay. show me." i just think thats bad ass and it would be cool to hear bale say it.

Not related to the topic but...man, we should retire those ***** pics for a while. Now it's just getting annoying.

Spidey_Zombie said:
Though it would be out of place, it would actually be hilarious if the Joker were to say the following...

batman03.jpg

batman06.jpg

:eek: LMAO!

Come to think of it..........

Ledger (Brokeback Mountain) as the Joker?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaskedManJRK said:
Not related to the topic but...man, we should retire those ***** pics for a while. Now it's just getting annoying.
HUWAAT? HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY *****. :mad:

Spidey_Zombie said:
HUWAAT? HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY *****. :mad:

Because it's so tiny you could f**k a piece of Cherrio's without breaking it. :o

:)

If we get the classic famous Bat-quotes Im still hoping they reuse the ones we got from BB, by the father of Bruce quoted by Alfred and ofcourse the one from Rachel. That's another element I love in Spiderman his crede by his uncle had continuity and ongoing depth.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned one of the coolest lines from Arkhum Asylum, which speaks of the Joker's danger since he understands Batman better than most enemies. To quote when Batman's 'captive' in the asylum with the inmates:-

INMATE: I say we take off his mask. I wanna see his real face.

JOKER: Don't be so predictable, for Christ's sakes! That IS his real face!

Personally, I think there should be a Nicholson reference. One of the ideas I had (let's see how many of you get it):-

PERSON stands catching their breath near a door, when

SMASH!! An axe strikes through the door!

The PERSON reacts and jumps back, whilst a there's another SMASH as the axe breaks through the door, repeatedly.

Through the hole in the door is a pale face, with a long nose and dark green hair (the JOKER). But the scariest thing is that he isn't angry, he's actually smiling and laughing as if he's told a gag.

JOKER: Here's Joker!!!

mad-sci said:
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned one of the coolest lines from Arkhum Asylum, which speaks of the Joker's danger since he understands Batman better than most enemies. To quote when Batman's 'captive' in the asylum with the inmates:-

That is a great idea for a quote. I love it. Shows The Jokers infatuation with THE BATMAN...rather than...the man...I love it.

--dk7

MaskedManJRK said:
Because it's so tiny you could f**k a piece of Cherrio's without breaking it. :o

:)
Dude, I was talking about the other type of *****, which means A blunder or an error. :eek:

cryptic name said:
it would have to be severely retooled for the movie and involve a different protagonist, but one of my favorite batman quotes is from DKR when the mutant leader is coaxing batman out of the batmobile and shouts, "i'll show you who rules gotham!" and batman jumps out and says, "okay. show me." i just think thats bad ass and it would be cool to hear bale say it.

Thats would most defintetly sound sick if Bale did and said that.

Batman: "I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!"
"I know your Secret"... it would be cool but it would be taken from the JL

mad-sci said:
i'm surprised no-one's mentioned one of the coolest lines from Arkhum Asylum, which speaks of the Joker's danger since he understands Batman better than most enemies. To quote when Batman's 'captive' in the asylum with the inmates:-

Quote:

Man, that would be so awesome. TDK might be too early for it, since they'll just be meeting, but i'd love if they put that in the third movie. I'm hoping Joker doens't dissapear after the second film and stays around for the third. Or perhaps he could be locked up for 3 and come back for the fourth film, along with Harley Quinn.

To quote when Batman's 'captive' in the asylum with the inmates:-

Quote:

ooo!! that WOULD be perfection!! i like it.
nay, i love it.

yeah, that would be great in the film

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"