Supergirl Fan-Cast: Arrow and Bat Families

DigificWriter

Superhero
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun exercise.

We know there's a city somewhere on SG-Earth that has a lot of masked heroes in it, with Star City and Gotham City being the most likely options, so let's fan-cast their superheroic denizens. I'll start, and invite others to join in.

Arrow Family
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow: Chad Michael Murray (I was looking for someone close to the age that we know Clark is in this universe - 36 - and chose CMM because of his age - hes 34 - and because he looks somewhat like the comics version of Oliver)
Roy Harper/Speedy: Joel Courtney (He's around the right age for the character, and looks somewhat like Eddie McClintock, the actor they've cast as Jim Harper)
Dinah Queen/Black Canary: Allison Mack (Casting her as Dinah is a nice nod to the Superman mythos and the Smallville writers' decision to pair her character, Chloe, with Oliver Queen on that show)

Bat Family
Bruce Wayne/Batman: Matt Bomer (He's close in age to this universe's version of Clark, plus he's got the chiseled features to convincingly play the character of Bruce really well)
Dick Grayson/Robin: Colin Ford (He's around the right age for the character, and has the kind of tragic swagger you need for Robin)
Barbara Gordon/Batgirl: Macknzie Lintz (I loved her character on Under the Dome, and it'd be fun to see her acting alongside Colin again)

Now, it's your turn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"