Claire Hope Ashi tey / Storm

Tahyna Tozzi / Emma Frost

Taylor Lautner / Thunderbird

Benjamin Bratt / Forge

Tom Felton & Emmy Rossum / Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch

MORE SOON!

Last edited:
I didn't think of Thunderbird... good possibility

Shenae Grimes from degrassis interesting pick. I would picked the girl that played Elli but what ever. but I like the pic's Ares23 picked. though i'm not sure on storm I was thinking more mixed with black and white kinda like what tyra banks looks like. other then that I have no problem.

I add three more options for the cast!! Forge, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch
Hope you like em!!
Now I want to know who youll pick for Unus? Rady Orton came to my head but I dont know Hugs!
Soon I will add more chars (Unus, Cyclops, Beast, Mimic...)

Jenna Dewan-Jean Grey
Rihanna-Storm
Cam Gigadent-Quicksilver
Freddie Highmore-Young Bobby Drake
Dakota Fanning-Polaris

main.php

Regine Nehy should play Storm in First Class

Dakota Fanning as Polaris?
Rihanna as Storm?
Shenae Grimes as Jean?
Taylor Lautner as Thunderbird?
HAHAHA

Keep the Cyclops and Emma Frost from Wolverine maybe use Jean girl from The Last Stand since she should be all grown up. You just need to cast a Storm and Beast and maybe Gambit can make an appearance. Maybe Gambit used to be a X-man before the events of X1, 2 and 3.

And the Villain could be Strykers Son.

perfect...also the cast should only include
Cyclops, beast, jean grey, angel and ice man

Shenae Grimes? Ew...

Angel and Iceman are too young to be in this unless First Class is unrelated to the X-Men trilogy.

Just keep Haley Ramm, she turned 17 this year and she looks pretty mature now. By the time First Class starts filming, she'll probably be 18 - 18 1/2.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3721759488/nm1391252

Yeahh my option also was Haley Ramm but even she will be 18 soon, she still looks very very "kiddo type"
I already says I pick Shenae cause she looks like a very young Famke Janssen.
And I dont think that Iceman or Angel would appear in the first class movie, cause on x-2 Iceman told Logan that he was on the xavier school a couple of years before, and well Angel meets the xmen recently on the last stand.

Thanks so much for the comments, please I need help picking up Banshee, Beast and Morph (or changeling)
I will add Cyclops soon!
Hugs to all!

I put my casting for jean in the jean grey casting one already But i'm putting it here also cause of who I picked she looks more like jean in that drawn picture then shenae does.

So I'm dropping in my pick now.
th_MV5BMTM0MDc4OTQzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Stacey Farber

sorry the pics so small but that's how it came out if you want ot see it in bigger just go here.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1257092/

she was on degrassi before Shenae Grimes was and she's a natural redhead and a great actress.

I think she'll make good fit. ether with what I want as reaboot away from fox or the former. I rather her for the reboot though.

But ether way i think she'll work fine.

Last edited:
I looove the option of Regine Nehy as young Storm really very very good pick it!! :D
As for the other girl from Degrassy she mmmm dosnt look NOTHING to Famke Janssen and she is very chubby and tiny

yeah well I don't want a Famke Janssen look alike. I want her to Actually look like jean and will remind me of jean in mannerisums.

As for the chubby comment, what the hell are you talking about???? Have you looked at all her pics? all of them?
her body's fine. chubby she is not. stop with bias's. lol sheesh

Last edited:
Chubby is Paige, not Eliie!
And really, Ramm didnt look like Famke ,but it still worked.

ok since we're off topic a bit here well the girl playing page has lost some more weight of late. and she said on tv about two years ago she was working out with some instructor that helped hugh jackman or something like that when she did that dance movie with Antonio banderas cause she didn't want people calling chubby. so let's not call her that ether. (even though saying that on stacey really doesn't make sense at all.)

We don't want her( the girl that played page) over doing it cause of these words. half these star's do check message forums or some ones checking for them. ether way they will find out.

Back on topic your right on Ramm.

Now i'm not sure who i can pick. I'm ok with who they have as young cyclops. hmm I have to think.

Last edited:
Oh please, I doubt anyone will find this.

lol Brendon Fraser found about posters saying he'd look like village people reject if he was playing gong ho on the electric playground forum and said he wasn't playing gong ho and said a comment on that stated I'm not play a village people reject on Etalk. plus there's this thing with the new iron man adventures 3d animated series. the voice actor for jimmy rhodes stated some that'll shock ya.

http://www.elecplay.com/episode/view/season/19/episode/117#
That you should really see that. He was referring to what fans said here on this forum, with out having to say the name super hero hype.

so I'd say that's not true any more. this is the information age after all. People find out lots of things and yes they do look that stuff up. epecailly on forums

got to get beck on topic now.

Last edited:
Who cares? Its the internet. If they donr want to hear negative stuff, then they wouldnt check message boards.

what ever like i said let's get back on topic

I looove the option of Regine Nehy as young Storm really very very good pick it!! :D
As for the other girl from Degrassy she mmmm dosnt look NOTHING to Famke Janssen and she is very chubby and tiny

Let me get this straight you are ok with Regine Nehy who looks nothing like Halle, and who outside of that picture is not very beautiful, but you're not ok with the other girl from degrassi because she looks nothing like Famke? Ok....

Tim Pocock (24) and Haley Ramm (17) - young Scott and young Jean in XO Wolverine and X3.

11615558_ori.jpg
29d4.jpg

haleyr.jpg
3635.jpg

What do you think? (there are better pothos of both)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"