Superman Returns Fan made story boards of Showest!

Ohhh, sorry. I thought you meant the elevator doors or the top of the building. See, that's what I meant. I don't want to see Superman bust through the top of the building.

I think that would be great if he burst through the top of the building.

He corkscrewed through the sidewalk and then burst through Lex's roof in STM.

Showtime029 said:
I think that would be great if he burst through the top of the building.

He corkscrewed through the sidewalk and then burst through Lex's roof in STM.

Yeah, but that was the only way he knew of how to get to Lex. There wasn't time to find the entrance because of the threat of a bomb.

I'm sure the Daily Planet has doors, probably even on the roof. Plus, people would wonder why there's a hole on the roof of the Daily Planet suddenly. Maybe someone else saw Superman fly out of it. And then they'd wonder why he flew out of the DP building in the first place.

^^^

Very true.. but considering major damage is going to happen to it anyway..they may not notice.

:D

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Yeah, but that was the only way he knew of how to get to Lex. There wasn't time to find the entrance because of the threat of a bomb.

I'm sure the Daily Planet has doors, probably even on the roof. Plus, people would wonder why there's a hole on the roof of the Daily Planet suddenly. Maybe someone else saw Superman fly out of it. And then they'd wonder why he flew out of the DP building in the first place.

Suspension of belief man. It would be a great scene to see.

SolidSnakeMGS said:

Actually that's a very good point. But opening a door, even at super speeds, doesn't cry urgency...and isn't that cool. :D

Maybe that's why the Planet's globe falls off the roof; so that Supes could cover his tracks! ;) :p

Showtime029 said:
I want him to walk into a fire and the business suit burns off revealing "The Suit" That would be fantastic.
WOW, now that WOULD be FREAKING AWESOME!:up: :eek: Great thinking there:)

Everything is on YOUTUBE, except the TRAILER.

Motown Marvel said:
wow, that looked great.

i originally told justin that i'd storyboard the "trailer", but i quickly realized i couldnt fit it into my busy schedule since im working on my portfolio submissio for DC comics, and i still feel bad about passing this oppertunity. but i was fortunate to have a hand in this by somewhat playing director and writing the panel for panel breakdown of what would be in the panels, how the shots could be composed, and what not. that was then passed onto ComicFan. and for some unknown reason (which i had absolutely no basis for) i never thought the final product would ever turn out this great. i never thought that whatever artist did this would be able to produce what i had in my head and intended to do myself. but ComicFan exceeded all my expectations, did a great job, and seriously delivered like a pro and in an extremely short period of time. im extremely jealous of him that i had to pass on what would have been a very fun task....but im glad that i got to play a small role.

great job comicfan! he deserves all the praise an recognition for actually making this happen.

..... You make me Blush :D ;)

It was really awesome. From start to end seeing what we can expect to see and how Superman will fly it looked so cool! All we need now is the real footage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"