Revenge of the Fallen Story Spoilers from ShoWest (WARNING: Spoiler Extravaganza)

Great, more relatives... We still people arguing whether the "brother" comment by Optimus was supposed to be literal or figurative. (My vote is figurative.) Next we get the "twins" even though we have an already established set in the carto ons. Now you are proposing that Barricade and Sideswipe could be related? Great, its just one big family reunion.

Hey, don't try to make it sound like I want Barricade and Sideways to be related, I'm just throwing ideas around seeing as the look rather similar and since we all know Bay would come up with such an idea and think it is cool.
And I just realised that I did a typo in my earlier post. I meant Sideways of course and not Sideswipe, that would just be stupid.

Sorry, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment on all the family connections people seem to see.

The only family connection besides the twins in the movie would likely be Sideswipe and Sideways...but that's just because of the names, haha.

And the person who gives Megatron their spark...

what about Barricade?

We've only seen him bust through the library...then when the Constructicons go to save Megatron, which could be much later in the movie.

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"