FANART TOURNEY!!!! Check it out!

Mattchew

Sidekick
Reaction score
It is time to start up another fanart tourney! We have 17 great artists ready to face off in a four round contest!

The rules are just like the official contests, but here's a few points worth noting:
1) Stay on-theme.
2) Play nice... This is supposed to be fun.
3) Manips are allowed.
4) DON'T TRY AND PASS SOMEONE'S WORK OFF AS YOUR OWN!
5) Please do not post progress shots in this thread. Feel free to post links to other threads with progress shots, but lets keep this thread limited to final submissions.

For the first theme, lets keep it simple:

Round1: "Marvel vs. DC"... Whatever it means to you. Feel free to think out of the box... We're having fun here!

THE BRACKET HAS BEEN CHANGED DUE TO SOME PEOPLE NOT SUBMITTING ENTRIES

Round 1 submissions will be due 12:00am EST, March 22 2010. Have fun. I can't WAIT to see what everyone comes up with.

PS: In terms of round 2 themes, everyone should feel free to private message me ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll watch and quietly judge. I always like me some fanart.

I think I'm in. I was just thinking about trying this again, but wasn't really sure I wanted to run it again. :)

I'll watch. sounds good.:)

yeah... you guys should all join! im hoping to just run it, and will only take part if someone drops out or something, so you should join up mrh!

Mine won't be too good....but sign me up.

we got five. three more and we can have the makings of a good tourny.

I'm sure this is no surprise, but count me in.

Hey Matt,

Can we have one of the rounds be public domain heroes? I've always wanted to do that as one of the contests but it's never happened.

That makes 7, maybe you should put up an entry deadline, so if anyone's on the fence about entering, they have a limit to decide on. That way we don't get just eight guys and get started then 6 more pop up and go "hey, can I get in on this?!".

People in so far:

1)Webhead9707
2)DaffyBoy
3)Ring_Deacon
4)MrH
5)C.Lee
6)Syncos
7)oliver_jones_37
8)ravana

We're Looking for 8 more, and we'll get started! (if we don't get a full 16, we'll have match ups with 3 people instead of 2 in the first round).

Deadline to sign up will be Friday morning (2/19). At that point I'll post the bracket and start the first round.

Spread the word. If we can get a full 16, it will make it more fun!

Sounds like fun to me, Its been way too long since i did anything new. I'll participate.

I am in if there is still a slot available. I haven't posted in a while!

hopefully we'll get to 16 by friday. spread the word!

Join in yourself Matt... It's only worth winning if we beat the best ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"