TIERED FANART Tourney voting thread

Good Call. That should be really fun.

Alrighty then, Round two will be a contest of MYTHICAL PROPORTIONS!

In honor of Clash of the Titans coming out in a couple of days we should do a Mythology themed contest. The idea is to incorporate ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY in some way (doesn't have to be Greek). Maybe you could pit a current hero against a mythological creature.... perhaps take a Greek God and adapt them into comic book form.... create your own hero within the seeting of ancient mythology (ala God of War).... The possibilities are endless, just make it mythological and have fun with it.

sounds like a great idea :up:

Man, I'm gutted I didn't sign up now :(
That sound's cool as hell. Oh well maybe next time.:)

I dont' know about anyone else, but since we're uneven for this round I wouldn't be against you jumping in now, B-Man. though some others might not think it fair.

Man, I'm gutted I didn't sign up now :(
That sound's cool as hell. Oh well maybe next time.:)

I dont' know about anyone else, but since we're uneven for this round I wouldn't be against you jumping in now, B-Man. though some others might not think it fair.

How do the rest of you guys feel about this idea?

It wouldn't bother me. You could put him in my bracket if that would make things easier and he's game.

I'm not against B-man coming in but I would think the fair thing to do would be to open a slot for one of the others that have already gone through the first round to even things up.

The next highest vote, if they don't want to or don't have the time or answer in a certain amount of time then B-Man gets in.

Just my opinion

Also maybe someone should hold off their votes in the event of a tie.

Maybe C.Lee since he seems to have taken things over if not I don't mind doing it.

RingDeacon had the highest total votes of the ones that weren't advanced. I will Pm him and ask if he wants to do round two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"