FANART TOURNEY!!!! Check it out!

Hulk 24, KAD, P-Dash and Mattychew himself makes 16, doesn't it?
:D

Looks like we have our 16 and Matt doesn't have to join. Lets get this baby started. So what are the rules of round one? Will they be the same as a normal contest? Will Photomanips be allowed?

Yeah, so either he negotiates someone else to run this gig, or we wait for one more to join today. Whaddya say Matt?

Or he runs it AND participates.
I'm sure the judging will be vote based, so it's not like running it would be a conflict. It's just a matter of whether or not he's willing to do the work.

Since it looks like we will not have enough for an even bracket in the tourny how about this for an idea. For round 1 voting the top 9 move on to round two ( that is if we have 18 people in the tourny.) then in round 2 the top four move on. That way it will end with out having three people in the final round. But if we want three in the last round then why not to the voting on that Survivor style. Everyone that was eliminated PMs Matt with their vote and he then names the winner from there.

Or he runs it AND participates.
I'm sure the judging will be vote based, so it's not like running it would be a conflict. It's just a matter of whether or not he's willing to do the work.

Wasn't an issue when I ran and participated it last time. Voting was done through public polls so it wasn't like you could really cheat at any rate. Besides even with PM votes I trust Matt to run it fairly.

Figure we should just chill till he comes and has a look to see how things sit, it's his game.

I don't really care about votes or winning.....just knew there hadn't been much in the way of art contests of late and wanted to help get one started.

Give me a subject to work on, and I'll work on it.

I'd love to be in this, but I'm just so tight on time nowadays.

sorry guys... im sick. ill set this lll up on sunday, set up a bracket and post how it will all work... it will all start rolling in the next 24 hours.

Round 1 is under way!

Check out the bracket, theme, and due date in the first post of this thread and let me know if I forgot you!

let's have some fun with this people!

Matt since there are so many entrants, could we start out simple and move up the complexity

ex
1. marvel
2. dc
3. indy
4. crossover

I know its alot to ask but...

let me know.

right what am i gonna enter here - manip, drawing or video hmmmmmmn

Matt since there are so many entrants, could we start out simple and move up the complexity

ex
1. marvel
2. dc
3. indy
4. crossover

I know its alot to ask but...

let me know.

Personally i'd like to get some different categories out there.
Like maybe a character redesign round, or Amalgamation.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"