FANDANGO POLL:"X3 Stars Most Likely To Draw Fans This Summer"

Avalanche said:
Pffft, Ellen should be in the summer breakouts list for females. With Hard Candy and Kitty in X-Men, she's going to burst onto the scene in some style.
Ellen Page is pretty new at the moment. But I'm sure in the future, she'll one day make the list. :up:

9. Naomie Harris (Miami Vice)

This lady is also in Pirates of the Caribbean, she is also British. She was also in 'After the Sunset' which was directed by Brett Ratner.

Go Naomie!

Naomie Harris was frigging awesome in 28 Days Later. :cool:

Yeah, she was pretty badass, too.

go hugh, go shawn, go aaron

i said in the other thread that i was suprised kate bosworth wasnt on that list but from what ive seen in the superman forums, a lot of people arent happy with her as lois, i cant blame them really, she just doesnt have that lois look about her

Yay for Hugh, Shawn, Aaron, Halle and Famke!

w6v2ok.gif

keira is still one of the hottest things on the planet, tiny rack or not :p

Avalanche said:
Pffft, Ellen should be in the summer breakouts list for females. With Hard Candy and Kitty in X-Men, she's going to burst onto the scene in some style.

I agree with you.

Something tells me that Ellen is going to prove to be inspired casting as Shadowcat.

Lightning Strikez! said:
I agree with you.

Something tells me that Ellen is going to prove to be inspired casting as Shadowcat.
Ditto. We've got such great praising from the critics for Ellen's performance in Hard Candy and I feel that she will do just fine as Kitty. Plus, her sense of humor (judging from interviews) and looks really remind me of Kitty.

She'll make a great Kitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"