Fantastic Four caption this!

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
plazathething2.jpg

"can someone help me out of this? I have to take a ****."

DoomAtUN.jpg

"My fellow Latverians..........ask NOT, what Doom can do for you.........
ask what you can NOT do for Doom without being severely punished...."

AT welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....you've been missed....!!!!!!

DoomAtUN.jpg

"Latvaria does not have weapons of mass destruction, dolts! It has weapons of TOTAL ANNIHILATION ! NOW BOW TO DOOM!"

9f-cc060.jpg

Jessica: "Hey, uh..........uh......"
Ioan: "It's Yo-awn."
Jessica: "Right, sorry....."

E26.jpg

Ioan: "And I came THIS close to rejecting the role......that is, until I found out that Jessie here was gonna play 'INVISIBLE LADY,' or whatever she's called..."

Michael: "Huh, what was that?"

Oh, here and there...:D Everyone in this particular forum kinda left me in the dust, and plus, my school semester began again! :cool:

Does that mean I was missed at all, Kmack? :p

cap18HP.jpg

In order to successfully infiltrate Doom's fortress, Reed was going to have to utilize his powers to the utmost - even if that meant stretching out his facial hairs.

Agent Thermal said:
Oh, here and there...:D Everyone in this particular forum kinda left me in the dust, and plus, my school semester began again! :cool:

Does that mean I was missed at all, Kmack? :p
But of course!;):p I hate it when members of the "FF family" disappear from the boards:(

Wow, I didn't know I was "family"! Cool!:D You guys gotta tell me this stuff! :p

I love these.........

jmacwbeach0721hw.jpg
Being the Invisible Woman would be so cool right now!

Welcome back Agent. Cool thread. And where is the "Add-A-Word" thread?

Thank you too! And I think you're referring to the "4-word-at-a-time F4 Script!" thread, correct?:D I think it got out of hand, and no one really wanted to post in it anymore...

Which reminds me...

I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT DRAFT THINGIE OF IT!:( I only did the first part, but decided to rest....and then I forgot....:( Sorry guys...

Yeah....I was looking forward to the rest....

Agent Thermal said:
Thank you too! And I think you're referring to the "4-word-at-a-time F4 Script!" thread, correct?:D I think it got out of hand, and no one really wanted to post in it anymore...

Which reminds me...

I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT DRAFT THINGIE OF IT!:( I only did the first part, but decided to rest....and then I forgot....:( Sorry guys...

You should bring it back! I need to beef up my posts, Albafan, Kmack, and Hunter are like, kicking my arse with their numbers and I want bigger lightning avvys....

jmacwbeach0721hw.jpg

"JOHNNY! GET BACK HERE! I don't care if I'm your 'sister,' you come right back here and tan me NOW!"

DoomAtUN.jpg

"Well, it's only temporary...my personal plastic surgeon told me to wear it for just a few more days..."

;)

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?

f4behindthescene004jpg8pl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"