Re: Fantastic Four: The Next Chapter (2nd movie subtitle?)

The Ones said:
Yep, The Next Chapter

I suppose the 3rd one will be titled: The Last Chapter

Wow....thats imaginative.....:o

I would like the subtitle to have the movie's number in it, such as:
Fantastic Four: The 2nd Coming (not great, but I'm thinking)

Evan almighty will be releasing now on June 22 2007 a week after fantastic four 2.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=changes&p=.htm

CRAP there we go fantastic four 2 won't be #1 for two week.

Meh this sucks man. NO studio is scared of fantastic four 2 because they know that FOX is a cheap studio. The movie might open big but then drop big at the boxoffice.

I hope F4-2 so awesome that it can maintain the #1 spot for two weeks.

Oh well there is a lot of competetion for F4-2. It has to deal on its second weekend with evan almighty, third weekend Ratoutullie, fourth weekend transformers.

antariksh said:
Evan almighty will be releasing now on June 22 2007 a week after fantastic four 2.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=changes&p=.htm

CRAP there we go fantastic four 2 won't be #1 for two week.

Meh this sucks man. NO studio is scared of fantastic four 2 because they know that FOX is a cheap studio. The movie might open big but then drop big at the boxoffice.

I hope F4-2 so awesome that it can maintain the #1 spot for two weeks.

Oh well there is a lot of competetion for F4-2. It has to deal on its second weekend with evan almighty, third weekend Ratoutullie, fourth weekend transformers.

Just stop......geeez.....how many of these OMG....posts are you gonna make.....I remember an OMG thread because after 10 votes on a website you ran across Transformers had 6 votes and F4 2 had 4......come on.....CHILL OUT GOOD LORD....:o

Let me end with a positive, at least you didn't start a whole thread on this...:up:

I think it's ok, it doesn't bother me or anything. It could've been worse :O

if thats the name of the next movie then i'll be dissappointed when i see the movie it just sounds plain.....they should choose a title that makes people anticipate the movie as we anticipated X-Men 3 and as we are doing now with Spiderman 3

MovieKing said:
if thats the name of the next movie then i'll be dissappointed when i see the movie it just sounds plain.....they should choose a title that makes people anticipate the movie as we anticipated X-Men 3 and as we are doing now with Spiderman 3

Welcome!

I saw X-men 3, and I know it had some title . . . but I couldn't tell you what it was (I do remember the posters with Wolverine's claws though).

Does Spiderman 3 have a title other than Spiderman 3?

It's the working title. Also Evan Almighty is a huge question mark in terms of how it will do at the box office so don't freak out, you guys do that way to much here as it is.

Willie Lumpkin said:
Welcome!

I saw X-men 3, and I know it had some title . . . but I couldn't tell you what it was (I do remember the posters with Wolverine's claws though).

Does Spiderman 3 have a title other than Spiderman 3?

I think itll just be spidey 3.

liesse00 said:
It's the working title. Also Evan Almighty is a huge question mark in terms of how it will do at the box office so don't freak out, you guys do that way to much here as it is.

Well that certainly is true, especially when it comes to the scheduling.
I'm pretty sure they could announce "Grizzly Adams Meets Benji" for June 15th, and there'd be some around here wailing, "FF2 doesn't stand a chance now! That dog is really popular! Game over, man!"

Malus said:
Well that certainly is true, especially when it comes to the scheduling.
I'm pretty sure they could announce "Grizzly Adams Meets Benji" for June 15th, and there'd be some around here wailing, "FF2 doesn't stand a chance now! That dog is really popular! Game over, man!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! What's funny about that statement is..........its so damn true........:p :p :p

We have a few drama llamas around here as I like to call them.....hell I can be one on occassion.

I've always figured a good movie will do well no matter what it's up against. The rest is just stuff for marketing geeks.

Personally I'd rather have them make a good movie than position a bad one in a way they can still make money on it.

Fantastic 4: Doomsday

Come on, it begs to be the title...Doom's return, his ascension to power, and the coming of the Surfer/Galactus

So far I've seen alot of titles begging....but the one that has even turned my head is Fantastic Four: Choose your Doom.

GoblinScrier said:
Fantastic 4: Doomsday - Come on, it begs to be the title...Doom's return, his ascension to power, and the coming of the Surfer/Galactus

I think this is the best overall title I've heard. Better than the suggestion I've had since last year, which was "FF2-Doomsday"
Losing the numeral at some point in a franchise is probably a good idea...I really think it works against sequels when you get into the higher numerals...You'll notice they stopped doing that after Star Trek VI....It seems to invite jabs from comedians, kind of the same way veteran rock tours do...You'll hear jokes about the Rolling Stones performing with their walkers and hearing aids every time they tour... Notice that "Rocky VI" is called Rocky Balboa, no "VI" to be seen...
And the title "Doomsday" could indeed refer to Dr. Doom or Galactus. If I recall correctly, "Doomsday" was actually the title of a chapter in the Doom-steals-Surfer's-power story...

"Choose Your Doom" sounds too much like a gameshow.
Though it does sound a game show I'd watch. :D
Sorta like "Fear Factor," but the contestants don't survive.

(Don't laugh. I bet it's coming in our lifetime.)

Malus said:
I think this is the best overall title I've heard. Better than the suggestion I've had since last year, which was "FF2:Doomsday"
Losing the numeral at some point in a franchise is probably a good idea...I really think it works against sequels when you get into the higher numerals...You'll notice they stopped doing that after Star Trek VI....It seems to invite jabs from comedians, kind of the same way veteran rock tours do...You'll hear jokes about the Rolling Stones performing with their walkers and hearing aids every time they tour... Notice that "Rocky VI" is called Rocky Balboa, no "VI" to be seen...
And the title "Doomsday" could indeed refer to Dr. Doom or Galactus. If I recall correctly, "Doomsday" was actually the title of a chapter in the Doom-steals-Surfer's-power story...

"Choose Your Doom" sounds too much like a gameshow.
Though it does sound a game show I'd watch. :D
Sorta like "Fear Factor," but the contestants don't survive.

(Don't laugh. I bet it's coming in our lifetime.)

Thats funny...

Just the fact that they are making another Rocky movie is laughable. Whats next ? Rambo 4 ? Well see Sly running around with a cane, and binocs. And Raiders of the Lost Ark 4 ? Is hollywood lacking in new ideas ?

Carp Man said:
Just the fact that they are making another Rocky movie is laughable. Whats next ? Rambo 4 ? Well see Sly running around with a cane, and binocs. And Raiders of the Lost Ark 4 ? Is hollywood lacking in new ideas ?

No question. Just take a look at the top 20 movies last year:

Star Wars: Episode III Sequel

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Re-make

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Sequel

War of the Worlds Par. Re-make

King Kong Uni. Re-make

Wedding Crashers

Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryRe-make

Batman Begins Sequel

Madagascar

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Fox

Hitch

The Longest Yard Re-make

Fantastic Four Fox

Chicken Little

Robots

Walk the Line

The Pacifier

Fun with Dick and Jane Re-make

The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Flightplan

Carp Man said:
Like Lee Greenwood sang so beautifully.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me, and I gladly stand up next to you, and defend her still toady. Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Love it or leave it.

HR, did he call you a 'toady'?:D

How about sticking to the corny Lee/Kirby titles and call it "When Strikes the Silver Surfer" and call FF3 "The Coming of Galactus"?

Spider - Man said:
How about sticking to the corny Lee/Kirby titles and call it "When Strikes the Silver Surfer" and call FF3 "The Coming of Galactus"?

I'm still fine with Fantastic Four II.....thats what the movie is about, thats who should be in the title.:o

When the SS gets his own movie, you can call it that....

Carp Man said:

Rambo 4 and Indiania Jones 4 are on there way so yes they are.

liesse00 said:
Rambo 4 and Indiania Jones 4 are on there way so yes they are.

Rambo 4 is going to suck lol. I read a small synopsis a while back and it sounds horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"