Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I reckon Kang
That seems a reasonable possibility, but wouldn’t they simply announce that?

It’s not like a character they want to surprise us with - There’s already a movie named for the character, and we know it’s not going to be the actor who previously played him.🤷‍♂️

It’s not like a character they want to surprise us with - There’s already a movie named for the character, and we know it’s not going to be the actor who previously played him.🤷‍♂️
I can see them introducing multi-able characters that might be the new Kang, and play it out like a shell game of which one is a Kang variant... with the others just being red herrings

They may simply just want to surprise the audience with his first appearance in the role. My first thought was that he is Kang, like others have theorized. I do think there would be more buzz around it if he just pops up post credits as an introduction as opposed to a press release

If he is Kang, I would fix the entire Kang situation by having him be Ant-Man 3 Kang. He didn't die. Some multiverse crap happened, now he is free and more powerful than ever and its also why he is older (been centuries or whateve. Also, between movies he has killed the Council of Silly, I mean the Council of Kangs.

That's my pitch lol

If he is Kang, I would fix the entire Kang situation by having him be Ant-Man 3 Kang. He didn't die. Some multiverse crap happened, now he is free and more powerful than ever. Also, between movies he has killed the Council of Silly, I mean the Council of Kangs.

That's my pitch lol
That was my thoughts back before all the Major's controversy even happened. Gets fused engine core of his time chair something something timey wimey stuff, bam comes back stronger than ever.

If he is Kang, I would fix the entire Kang situation by having him be Ant-Man 3 Kang. He didn't die. Some multiverse crap happened, now he is free and more powerful than ever and its also why he is older (been centuries or whateve. Also, between movies he has killed the Council of Silly, I mean the Council of Kangs.

That's my pitch lol
This is the way to do it. Say he's become MCU version of the The Beyonder.

So the cyber streets are saying Doom will be played by either Cillian Murphy, Mads Mikkelsen or Ben Affleck.

Hmm.

So the cyber streets are saying Doom will be played by either Cillian Murphy, Mads Mikkelsen or Ben Affleck.

Hmm.
I will believe it when I see it. Remember when Margot Robbie was Sue and Adam Driver was a lock to be Reed? I don't buy any of these rumors anymore

He can’t be a featured character if they’re waiting this long - which I guess we’ve always inferred, but this would seem to confirm it.

Maybe they’ll hire someone in time to make an appearance at SDCC.
I assume he will make his mid credit/post credit debut and then can start popping up in other MCU projects leading to all things Secret Wars

I think there's probably a difference between names Marvel would like to play the role, and actual reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel wants actors like Cillian Murphy to play Doom, but I suspect the actor who ends up playing the role, will be out of left field, like Pascal was.

In other words, I don't think it will end up being an actor whose been part of the speculation, and rumor mill, up to this point.

Regarding the Esposito casting, found this the most interesting:

"Original and new" legit don't know what to expect.

If Kang ends up becoming The Beyonder, then technically it would be an original and new version of both characters. Or it's a smoke screen to keep us guessing. I am still thinking he is Kang.

If Doom is a post credits tease, then he wouldn't even need cast this year. That could be done in reshoots well after the fact.

Giancarlo as Beyonder would be cool.

As for Doom, I think they should just go with Ross Marquand. Especially if he’s behind the mask for most of it
FBN9cmBXIAMld-N.jpg

Murphy as Xavier. I could see it. It's just hard for me to get invested in these kinds of discussions anymore cause things can just....change radically or just be made up crap. There is no reliable flow of information anymore (outside the outlets with reputations). Anyone can make up any crap on the internet to try and get cheap clicks. It's made following these things sort of tedious

Oh I thought for a second you meant Eddie Murphy

custom made lego mini figs...
(seemingly based on the new movie design)

1715267647967.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"