image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

:pal::pal:

Spider-Man : HOLY S***!!!
*Cap hits Spidey with his shield*
Captain : Language, kid!

When the screen flashed "QUEENS" I think I may have punched my friend's shoulder a little too hard. I was smiling the entire scene. It's just unbelievable to me that I got to see Peter Parker and Tony Stark have a conversation. Seeing Spidey in action was awesome too, but I wish he wasn't CG the entire time, and noticeably so. But I'm definitely looking forward to the solo even more now. The SPIDER SIGNAL. Come on, people! The tracers and other cool stuff are probably not far behind.

Did you guys notice how they basically used the spider sense when Ant-Man was on Cap's shield? Spidey felt his presence on it.

Yeah, caught that

"Hey guys something's--"

I missed that.

It apparently went off in the fight with Bucky and Falcon, too but I also missed that. :funny:

Any design to it? Noise? People were too busy laughing in my theater at the chaos that was the Airport scene.

Did you guys notice how they basically used the spider sense when Ant-Man was on Cap's shield? Spidey felt his presence on it.

They gave him spider sense when Bucky threw something at him as well. Spider-man's back was turned but he felt it coming, webbed it up and shot it back at Bucky "Hey buddy, I think you lost this" which had me rollin :funny:

I missed that.

It apparently went off in the fight with Bucky and Falcon, too but I also missed that. :funny:

Any design to it? Noise? People were too busy laughing in my theater at the chaos that was the Airport scene.
He said "Oh God" then his eyes got huge (before Redwing hit him) So i'm guessing it's the lenses widening.

When the screen flashed "QUEENS" I think I may have punched my friend's shoulder a little too hard. I was smiling the entire scene. It's just unbelievable to me that I got to see Peter Parker and Tony Stark have a conversation. Seeing Spidey in action was awesome too, but I wish he wasn't CG the entire time, and noticeably so. But I'm definitely looking forward to the solo even more now. The SPIDER SIGNAL. Come on, people! The tracers and other cool stuff are probably not far behind.

Yeah for sure. It was such a wonderful scene. Tom did such a great job as Peter and I loved him and Tony together not to mention the chemistry between Tom and Marisa especially during the after-credits scene. I really think Marisa is gonna turn out to be a great Aunt May.

It's still so very soon but this was easily my favorite iteration for PP/Spidey in a live-action movie. Everything about what the writers, Russos and Holland did was pitch perfect.

Yup. I definitely noticed that. I'm guessing since he's only been at this for 6 months he hasn't yet gotten a hold of the Spider Sense otherwise I would have expected him to do a bit better with Ant Man. And the "oh my god!" line he uttered just before Bucky hit him with whatever that object he threw was, tells me that he is still getting used to the sensation that the senses give off.

I missed that.

Yes, it did. Bucky throws something at Spidey while his back is turned...Spidey's eyes get real wide and he says "oh my god!" just before he moves outta the way. Spidey webs it and throws it back at Bucky.

Nah, there wasn't any real design to it and definitely no noise. It was just Spidey saying those lines, "Hey guys, something feels..," "oh my god!" and his eyes widening that gave the clues about the Spider Sense going off.

Certainly no design, and I'm pretty sure no noise either. I didn't even notice either time it happened.

He said "Oh God" then his eyes got huge (before Redwing hit him) So i'm guessing it's the lenses widening.

Yes, it did. Bucky throws something at Spidey while his back is turned...Spidey's eyes get real wide and he says "oh my god!" just before he moves outta the way. Spidey webs it and throws it back at Bucky.

Nah, there wasn't any real design to it and definitely no noise. It was just Spidey saying those lines, "Hey guys, something feels..," "oh my god!" and his eyes widening that gave the clues about the Spider Sense going off.

Appreciate it, guys. Here's hoping it's expanded on in Homecoming -- maybe even having this:

main-qimg-b1b5563a9494ca4dcef85c884246d12c

Or this:

latest

For a design.

Appreciate it, guys. Here's hoping it's expanded on in Homecoming -- maybe even having this:

main-qimg-b1b5563a9494ca4dcef85c884246d12c

Or this:

latest

For a design.
That's something i would have loved to see in CW (the spider sense was very much there, but it would have been awesome to see some sort of representation, not even him saying ''Spider-Sense tingling'' but just feel like it was there)

I wonder what's the logic behind the lenses widening or closing, correlating with his senses. Like how do the lenses/suit connect with him?

And yes, tracers are a must for the new trilogy!!! #techtechtech

This is really nerdy but I want the blu-ray to come out already so I can frame-by-frame the web shooter that is visible when he webs Tony's hand to the door knob real quick. You can vaguely see it. It actually doesn't look like the web shooter he has in the end credits scene at all.

The 90s show Spider sense would be perfect for live action

This is really nerdy but I want the blu-ray to come out already so I can frame-by-frame the web shooter that is visible when he webs Tony's hand to the door knob real quick. You can vaguely see it. It actually doesn't look like the web shooter he has in the end credits scene at all.

It looks a lot more homemade and the trigger is clunkier. They're definitely different.

Maybe that gives more credibility to Shikamaru's point that Tony makes him a new webshooter when the end-credits scene rolls around (which, by the way, reminded me a lot of the USM cartoon webshooter in terms of having multiple functions).

I think they are not the same but they very much contain almost the same technology besides the new Stark improvments.
Which does make me wonder, what DOES the Web-Shooter 2.0 contain?

It's not really 'credibility' when you're describing what happened

He gets new webshooters; his homemade ones have clunkier looking "triggers" and are a different shape

It looks a lot more homemade and the trigger is clunkier. They're definitely different.
For sure. I dig the clunk tbh. I dig Stark's webshooter, too, though. Also! There IS no trigger in the end credits scene. Maybe it has a pop-out function.

Maybe that gives more credibility to Shikamaru's point that Tony makes him a new webshooter when the end-credits scene rolls around (which, by the way, reminded me a lot of the USM cartoon webshooter in terms of having multiple functions).
I haven't watched the USM cartoon, but I've seen what the shooter looks like. Yeah, definitely similar--lights and all.

I think they are not the same but they very much contain almost the same technology besides the new Stark improvments.
Which does make me wonder, what DOES the Web-Shooter 2.0 contain?
Like others have guessed, maybe different types of webbing.

Just a negative color in the background would be cool

I am back. :D Spidey was so awesome. I enjoyed every second of it. Bit overall naive following orders from Stark without but I guess that's his youth. Didnt have problem with young Aunt May also. When I was a kid I had two young aunts and Tomei nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"