Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

No opinion as I only legit saw 1 movie he was in. But broader point, exactly why I dont pay attention to rumored casting lists. We went from Antonio Banderas or Javier Bardem to this guy. Who never was mentioned prior. So how am I supposed to take all these rumored Doom lists seriously at all? Scoopers are trash

The only reason why I don't pay much attention but also at the same time don't completely count out rumors is because Pascal, Kirby, Moss-Bachrach and Quinn were all being kicked around the rumor mill for a while before they were officially announced.

Ineson as Galactus is a nice surprise, but I still have my doubts about him being the only Galactus we see in the MCU since it's pretty clear that FF is in an alternate universe.

The only reason why I don't pay much attention but also at the same time don't completely count out rumors is because Pascal, Kirby, Moss-Bachrach and Quinn were all being kicked around the rumor mill for a while before they were officially announced.

Ineson as Galactus is a nice surprise, but I still have my doubts about him being the only Galactus we see in the MCU since it's pretty clear that FF is in an alternate universe.
Towards the end, but prior it was just throw a name on a dart board and that's the new rumor today. Feels like what's still going on with Doom now. Just throw out names that will get clicks!

I wonder if they'll change it that he eats universes instead of planets?

Towards the end, but prior it was just throw a name on a dart board and that's the new rumor today. Feels like what's still going on with Doom now. Just throw out names that will get clicks!
I do believe that there was some truth to a few of the rumors. For example I do think that they were in serious talks with Adam Driver for Reed before negotiations fell through.

Two castings today, what a surprise. Can't believe we finally have our Galactus, stellar cast this.

Last edited:
GNK3q5r-XAAAa-Qkh.jpg

That is some excellent casting! The theaters will vibrate with his voice.

I totally forgot he was in that and I can't remember if he even had any lines. Granted that was before he started getting higher profile roles like The Witch and The Green Knight but I'm glad his talent will be better utilized in F4.

He'll probably have a dark cloud hanging over him.

Galactus isn't still going to have a Yorkshire accent is he? I don't think it would sound very good for him to sound like a farmer.

I going to guess John Malkovich is a minor villain. He sort of looks like Red Ghost so I am going with Red Ghost

This cast is pretty stacked and has me hopeful for the script if these actors agreed to be on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"