• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

We could even see him again as the main MCU variant, too... So he'd get to play too different versions of the same character (which the same can be said for any character he plays, tho)
I think that would also be sort of dumb. I think just saving him for later is a better option. You can just use another villain in that role instead. Especially if Puppet Master 2.0 is effectively a new character

I still want to meet Feige so I can pitch him my The Thing D+ series. Which would be essentially Meet The Parents where Ben and Alicia take a vacation to visit Alicia's parents, and obviously there is animosity and hilariousness ensues...with super powers!

You know the more I think about this movie, and the possibility of it being in an alternate universe and since Shakman is at the helm, the more it sounds like Franklin's WandaVision.

If that makes any sense.

You know the more I think about this movie, and the possibility of it being in an alternate universe and since Shakman is at the helm, the more it sounds like Franklin's WandaVision.

If that makes any sense.
My personal hope for this movie is its sort of like the episode of Justice League with the Justice Guild. That the FF did exist in the MCU, but somehow Doom did something in a battle against them that led to Franklin saving everyone by preserving them in this fake Utopian version of Earth. Something like that which can tie them to the existing MCU, explain the multiverse crap, and keep them associated with a Dr Doom who is already in the MCU

My personal hope for this movie is its sort of like the episode of Justice League with the Justice Guild. That the FF did exist in the MCU, but somehow Doom did something in a battle against them that led to Franklin saving everyone by preserving them in this fake Utopian version of Earth. Something like that which can tie them to the existing MCU, explain the multiverse crap, and keep them associated with a Dr Doom who is already in the MCU

I know for sure that damn script better say there were Doombots around for the major MCU moments.

We just didn't pay any attention to them.

I reckon John is playing Sue’s dad and the after credits scene will reveal his work is being funded by a certain latverian superpower

If that makes any sense.
That's been my prediction for awhile now and I'm hoping that it ends up being the case. In can at least explain transferring over various characters to the main 616 without it being too jarring.

The earlier the better. Worst case scenario, this would need reshoots like Brave New World that would delay the film's release again.

I also don't think this will be released in July 2025. I can see this being delayed up to May 2026. I don't think Avengers 5 is guaranteed for May 2026. And we don't know whats really happening with Blade and Shang-Chi 2.

I know leakers/scoopers are sort of a sour subject at the moment but I'm only posting this cause a.) the leaker in question is in legal trouble with Marvel and b.) it adds to the Franklin Pocket Dimension theory some of us have had. Despite the impending lawsuit they may be facing, it seems like they don't care I guess lol. Anyway, normal take with a grain with salt.

I know leakers/scoopers are sort of a sour subject at the moment but I'm only posting this cause a.) the leaker in question is in legal trouble with Marvel and b.) it adds to the Franklin Pocket Dimension theory some of us have had. Despite the impending lawsuit they may be facing, it seems like they don't care I guess lol. Anyway, normal take with a grain with salt.

I hope this one is BS. I want out first experience with Galactus to be him at his most basic - just a force of nature coming to satisfy his hunger.

… though I wouldn’t mind Franklin being a factor in their ability to defeat him, and I wouldn’t mind future stories related to his recognition of Franklin’s power.

I hope this one is BS. I want out first experience with Galactus to be him at his most basic - just a force of nature coming to satisfy his hunger.

… though I wouldn’t mind Franklin being a factor in their ability to defeat him, and I wouldn’t mind future stories related to his recognition of Franklin’s power.
I mean alternate universe or otherwise, I don't think we are getting a straight basic story. I think there's gonna be more to the story than just that.

I'm disappointed that there's no promo art for Sue, being that it is Mother's Day and all.

What the deuce Marvel?!

Maybe Ineson is Galan in the movie, and in the whole jumping to new universe shenanigans, he is also sent to our universe and becomes Galactus, similar to his comic origin?

I know incredibly unlikely, but I like my idea.
I laugh at my own jokes too.

By Axell Mejía Art

GNjqqz1-Xw-AA7a-JY.jpg

… and John Malkovich as Wizard for a Frightful Four side story.🤔

But realistically, 90% of the cast will probably be playing characters not in the comics, so she could, for example, be someone at NASA.
The red hair immediately made me think of Medusa. But I don't think she'd appear in this film.

They are killing it with this cast, Lyonne looks like a dead ringer for Alicia.

Medusa and Alicia are the most obvious answers but that’s why it won’t be those roles.

It’s going to be a gender bent version of a classic villain like The Wizard or something. Gender bent villains. What a concept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"