Fantastic Four Movie Wallpapers!

Nice and Simple:

fightshot9tn.jpg

Vartha... can you make a wall using this HQ image :D

f4-art5.jpg

Or is that the same size as the one you used?

Psionic Force said:
Vartha... can you make a wall using this HQ image :D

f4-art5.jpg

Or is that the same size as the one you used?
Actually that's a hair smaller, it seems a bit dark for a wall paper tho.

Here are a couple more Wallpapers

thething23lu.jpg

torchnyc1fx.jpg

Yeah but if the original photo is dark to begin with any extra enhancing is hard to do.

If you have a lighter pic, it shows more detail and then gets transfered when added to another pic.

For all of you looking for wallpapers....before you start a thread to ask....look here....LOL

Hey....these are all very much in fun....and most know that...i apologize if you did not take it as such....but the threads of each individual question is pushing other threads to the second page....again...sorry! Thats what the LOL at the end was for...here i'll even add this....:up: :) :p ;) There ya go....

JMAfan said:
Hey....these are all very much in fun....and most know that...i apologize if you did not take it as such....but the threads of each individual question is pushing other threads to the second page....again...sorry! Thats what the LOL at the end was for...here i'll even add this....
icon14.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
There ya go....

NOW, NOW, CHILDREN NO FIGHTING UNLESS I'M A PART OF IT!
biggrin.gif
torch.gif

WOW, THIS THREAD HAS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS, THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR GREAT WORK, WELL DON'T STOP NOW,:mad: KEEP THEM COMING!:D ;) HERE'S A NEW ONE, I HOPE YOU LIKE.
torch.gif

1590293HUMANTORCH.jpg

Here's a Baxter Building plaque paper

bxtrplck7ms.jpg

awesome.... can I make a request here.... again? :D I made a thread of this, but thought I would get it out there as much as I could..... dont mean to be a pain

I am wanting to use the image below as a banner, the size and everything is fine. What I dont like is the Japanese writing, or the 4 for that matter. Was wondering if someone, with awesome talent (I know you exist) can do something with the image, somehow cut out the writing and the four. I think that if you can, one idea is to just change the background in the middle somehow.... maybe replace it with a cityscape or something.

I so wish I had talent. I look forward to what you all come up with. Thanks so much! Wish there was someway I could repay you.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/AnotherGallery/f4_event2_09.jpg

Could someone post that piture of the 4 made of fire over manhattan. I cant find it anywhere its not a custom wallpaper. I think its just a poster thanks.

Dr Doom said:
Nice and Simple:

fightshot9tn.jpg

That Sue´s Force Shield just reminds me to ....

Polaris(Lorna Dane).

And....I have a new Great & Fantastic Wallpaper.

:up::up::ff::thing:

Here's another of the F4 and Johnny

f4flare8fy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"