Fantastic Four to debut on HBO in June.

Advanced Dark said:
BRIEFLY

* The Fantastic Four movie will debut on HBO in June.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com 03/20/06
thats wha ti figured. most movies now a day premeire like a year or so on these type of chanels a year after being in theatres.

Constantine came out in theaters febuary last year and premeired on those channels this past febuary.

Got my dvd, why I need to watch it on HBO? :p

^ So it gets high ratings and they get more money to re-edit the film and put in a better score. :)

score? You mean music? Like I give a heck about that :p

You know, I got a little thrill from seeing the commercial, which I believe debuted over the weekend. They are promoting it as HBO's blockbuster season and the FF is featured quite prominently in a montage of clips showing Star Wars - Revenge of the Jedi, Batman Begins, Cinderella Man, 40 year old Virgin, Madagasgar, Charlie and the Choclate Factory.

Morg said:
score? You mean music? Like I give a heck about that :p

It was a bit of a joke but a bad score can really hurt a movie. Try listening to John Denver music during X3.

YAAAY!!! this is what I like to hear!!!! Oh and btw I LOVE the HBO movie commerical/montages its sooo thrilling to me for some reason lol Just gets me all excited!

Iron Maiden said:
You know, I got a little thrill from seeing the commercial, which I believe debuted over the weekend. They are promoting it as HBO's blockbuster season and the FF is featured quite prominently in a montage of clips showing Star Wars - Revenge of the Jedi, Batman Begins, Cinderella Man, 40 year old Virgin, Madagasgar, Charlie and the Choclate Factory.

Yeah I saw that, it was cool...:up: :up:

Nancy-Twin said:
YAAAY!!! this is what I like to hear!!!! Oh and btw I LOVE the HBO movie commerical/montages its sooo thrilling to me for some reason lol Just gets me all excited!
yeah i know what you mean i was at my moms house over the weekend and saw that commerical. don't worry your not hre only one who got all antsy in there pantsies:)

Iron Maiden said:

i had the same reaction when i saw it! the montage is very cool. i get the same feeling every time a King Kong commercial is on and the music plays until i realize its a commercial for the King Kong dvd :o

Morg said:
Got my dvd, why I need to watch it on HBO? :p
If your cable box has a SAP option you can watch it in Spanish, learn a new language maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"