Far Cry: Evoloution

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
As gamespot says basically an expansion pack but for some reason they didn't like the gameplay quite as much as the original but still gave it a high rating. I started playing it yesterday and immediately saw the improvement in several area's. The feral attacks are way more amped up as well as the feral abilities, I like how now you can boost your adrenaline by finding those white flowers, and the missions are just "cooler" for lack of a better word. It's about half as long per gamespot but that's ok the price is cut in half almost. I'm at this scene now where I'm in this "safe house" and it catches on fire and I'm trapped in it surround by baddies with windows all around me. I can't seem to get out of the room so I guess I need to fight it out. I've only tried once but focused on trying to get out as opposed to fighting. There's this once scene where you're in a jeep being driven by this girl and you're on the turret blasting all of these jeeps and trucks chasing you and the effects are wild.

I'm having fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"