Fallout 3.

WhatsHisFace

Avenger
Reaction score
fallout3_screen001.jpg

As we know, Fallout 3 has been in development at Bethesda Softworks (Morrowind, Oblivion) for about two years now.

Fans of the previous Fallout games, made by the now closed Black Isle, have voiced concerns that it will just be "Oblivion with guns" after Bethesda's announcement that the game will be a 3D FPS.

fallout_screen001.jpg

You know, I'm not really a fan of great game legacies being moved to different developers/teams either. It's ruined James Bond, Command and Conquer, Prince of Persia, Quake, and many others. However, I'm really trusting Bethesda with this, especially since my Deus Ex itch is really starting to manifest again, and knowing that Oblivion is scratching away my desire for Thief 4, I'm only wanting it more.

falltwo_screen005.jpg

Oblivion with guns-- I don't see a problem. I like Oblivion, I like guns. I need another Deus Ex, and Bioshock won't last the rest of my life. No one should have a problem with this. Give me your thoughts. They make me stronger.

Fallout 1 and 2 are among my favorite games of all time. They were senstaional.

Brotherhood of Steel and Tactics sucked though.

What's wrong with the current PoP. I love Fallout. Spotting the Easter egg was fun as well as being the ******* from start to finish. You're looking at a Slaver/Pimp/Mutant killer wanted from Klamath all the way to Vault City and the slaugtherer of Broken Hills....ah...the good old days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"