Fargo - FX Greenlights Limited Series

I was hoping for Prohibition days, but this is just as great... I’m so excited.

It's like the new gods.

Red Harvest? Cool.

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. I might actually watch this season. I didn't get past episode one of season three and I still maintain season two was a blur by doing nothing for me.

It was fine? Too many characters and sub plots. It felt overstuffed. I honestly can't remember any of the characters names except Ed played by Jesse Plemmons. Most of them didn't leave an impression on me. I remember moments, scenes, a line of dialogue but that's really it.

Jack Huston... rad.

Ben Wishaw... wow.

Jason Schwartzman... holy.

Andrew Bird... oh my ****ing Zod.

Easily most anticipated show of 2020. Been too damn long.

It was announced Wednesday that the Emmy-winning Orange is the New Black actress will be starring as a character named Zelmare in the fourth season of FX’s anthology series inspired by the 1996 Coen Brothers film.

Details about Aduba’s character are being kept under wraps, but the new season is set in 1950s Kansas City and revolves around two crime families — one African-American, one Italian — who make a peace treaty that involves surrendering their youngest sons to each other. The subject matter will cover issues of migration and immigration, mixed in with the show’s trademark themes of money and power.

Have they cast Italian family’s patriarch? They seem to be leaning so heavily on Miller’s Crossing, it’s gotta be John Turturro’s role to loose.

Olyphant plays a character named Dick “Deafy” Wickware in a major recurring role.

*inhales*

boi

Thank god this show is finally coming back and man what a cast. Really excited to see what they do with Timothy Olyphant, especially after seeing him in stuff like Justified and Deadwood not mention his small role in OUATIH. The man is just a solidified badass.

Crackpot theory time: in an oddly specific callback to the movie Rango, could the show feature contemporary television’s singular western star, Timothy Olyphant, as the latest embodiment of the Coen-verse’s guiding entity “The Stranger” (Sam Elliott in Lebowski)?

7UMt1Fb.jpg

Hope it reaches the heights of the first 2 seasons. Those are two of the greatest seasons of TV ever

Need a trailer or teaser. Apparently one aired during a football game or something like that, but I didn't catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"