Fat Kid Could Be Taken From Parent

again.
wouldn't like a diet and exercise plan be cheaper than state custody?
Oi! I guess I'm not a politician.
besides London orphanages are like awesome health spas for weight loss.
remember Oliver Twist?

She just needs to share those smokes, then presto chango, no more fatboy.

i was thinking something like that, also.

that kid obviously ain't changing his diet anytime soon, so why not just get him hooked on crack or heroin? that way, food won't be a concern of his anymore, and with any luck he'll OD and die.

capt.nsh10102261828.britain_child_obesity_nsh101.jpg

I'm not saying that this kid isn't fat...but I am damn certain that he's not eight....that kid is at least 12......and I've seen much fatter.

The kid does need to be taken away, the kid isn't fat he's Jabba the Hut level obese. The kid's going to die of a heart attack by twelve.

Because I'm sure fat people have posted in this thread:

f4751_1128.jpg

Most obesity occurs with children because young mothers today don't have any inclination or interest in cooking once they get home from work. They're "too tired", so they take the easy way out and just go to BK's or Mickey D's.

It's really a sad testament to where humanity is today. While I was growing up, my mom and dad both worked. However, depending on who came home first, they would cook dinner together, or take turns. Due to this action, my brother and I did not turn out obese, and we are not obese now. We are physically active specimens.

Parents who have children and take the easy way out and feed the kid fast food on a daily basis which leads toward obesity, should not be allowed to maintain a child. It's basically feeding them poison in a sense.

capt.nsh10102261828.britain_child_obesity_nsh101.jpg

You gon' eat yo cornbread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"