Dark of the Moon Favorite Autobot in DOTM

but I'm going to have to go with Bumblebee. I love that he can't talk, makes him seem so innocent. His action scenes were great, they do a fantastic job of showing his emotion especially during the captured scene. The relationship between him and Sam is perfect.
This. I also loved the part where Sam was trying to get into NEST's HQ and they wouldn't let him in and then bumblebee came to his rescue.

Too bad he got short changed YET AGAIN.

Well, people need to mail in their concerns to Paramount. I'd be shocked if they don't try to do another movie. Right now, Sideswipe seems to be right behind Optimus Prime in popularity at the moment, Paramount execs can't be so stupid as to deny the possible dollar signs if Sideswipe was in a much bigger role.

Optimus first and like others Sideswipe. Third is tie between Ironhide (couldnt his death have had more meaning? It shocked my when it happened both times I have seen this film) and Bumblebee. Bee is a hell of a warrior can emote and can provide good humor.

I'm surprised Optimus is leading, seriously.

I've never been a fan of the "perfect" leader types. Optimus, Leonardo, Cyclops etc.. they're solid guys to have leading your squad but I've always thought of the other guys as the more conflicted/likeable personalities of the teams.

I liked Bee, Sideswipe, IronHide and still Jazz more than Optimus. :dry:

Interesting.

Would have to vote for Optimus, simply because the other Autobots didnt really have much to do, Sideswipe was cool, and Bumblebee runs Optimus close but I thought he had way too little screentime in this.

Dino was cool, but I'll go for Optimus as well!

I would have to say its a tie between optimus prime (cuz of his swords), bumblebee (he is always badass while fighting), and sideswipe (the introductory scene in ROTF was awesome).

I liked the new red Ferrari Transformer. Dino? Yeah.

i liked the english one. but i was really disapointed that thetwins were gone :(

Blue Truck...Optimus Prime...Great Leader Autobots

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"