Dark of the Moon Which Transformer had the best death in the trilogy?

Drizzle

Harkissin'
Reaction score
These movies have had a lot of "Oh ****" moments when it comes to giant robots killing each other. Which death was your favorite? For me, it's a toss-up between Soundwave and Megatron (DOTM). I made it a point to not include nameless Decepticon drones, but I made an exception for the one that the Wreckers tore apart.

Last edited:
These movies have had a lot of "Oh ****" moments when it comes to giant robots killing each other. Which death was your favorite? For me, it's a toss-up between Soundwave and Megatron (DOTM). I made it a point to not include nameless Decepticon drones, but I made an exception for the one that the Wreckers tore apart.

Sentinel prime on ironhide. Just didnt see that coming

The death of Jazz was really surprising but yet so awesome. Also Bumblebee killing Soundwave of course.

Was gonna vote for Jazz because he had such a heroic and I loved his last stand against Megatron, but as he is one of my favourite characters I didnt 'enjoy' watching him die if you know what I mean.

So I voted Rampage in ROTF, just LOVED the way Bumblebee took him apart.

For some reason I laughed when Wheeljack (the Einstein one, right?) died, so that's my favourite.

I hated Sentinel and Megatron's death, just no emotion where it was most deserved.

it is either rampage, devastator, or the one the wreckers tore a new one. devastator was killed by a MAC... a ****ing MAC

Grindor, the theatre went ape **** when Prime owned him.

Worst Death= Starscream. Lame.

Starscreams death was a tragedy. So was Megatron's actually. It's like Bay actively said "**** you" to the fans with those pathetic showings.

I have to go with Optimus Prime because, well that one block of scenes where he battles the three Decepticons in that craptacular movie is the best part of that whole movie.

Megatron is still the best death from trilogy...is end from Transformer movie & no more..

I can't believe anyone voted for Iron Hide.

He easily had the worst death of the franchise. He was a bigger character than Jazz in this entire series and didn't even get a proper send off. No mention from any of the surviving Autobots either.

We also get to comically see him turn into a pile of rusted poop. Disgraceful and tasteless death but what else should have I expected. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"