Transformers Your favourite Decepticon in the movie?

Seems that everyone loved Starscream, I liked him a lot but loved Megatron more. But hopefully Starscream gets more screen-time in the sequel. And a big fight scene with Ultra Magnus or Jetfire.

I vote for Frenzy........................he was funny looking

Barricade For Shizzle !! That first scene (well, only scene really) with him and Sam still amazes me.

^First scene!?

Wasnt the first scene of the movie with Blackout?

Surprised Barricade is now winning though.

Whoa! Were did Blackout and Barricade come from! They were no were near the top a little while ago. Both were awesome though, I wish Blackout would have had a bit more to do but you could say that about every TF in the movie. This poll is certainly unpredictable, unlike the Aubobot one.

^I know, surprised Bonecrusher and Scorpono dont have at least ONE vote either, I know they didnt do much, but neither did Barricade, and he is one of the most popular!

After watching the movie again tonight I must admit I am very surprised Megatron or Starscream arent winning this, CLEARLY.

The likes of Barricade and Blackout just dont compare to them and what they do in the movie. The only thing I missed from the two was Starscream and Megatron always being at odds, but seemingly there wasnt time for that. Shame, but they were both still far and away the best Decepticons in the movie IMO.

^I have got to agree, Blackout had a cool opening scene, but did very little other than that, and Barricade didnt do much either, maybe it is the look, but for me Megatron was clearly the best Decepticon, so evil you loved and hated him at the same time. Starscream was 2nd, but by some distance for me.

Love the fact that it looks like Barricade, Megatron and Starscream look to have a lot more screentime in the sequel, are you going to do another poll for the sequel Jamon?

I voted for Frenzy I found him the must entertaining. After that Barricade, Starscream and Megatron where all cool...

Love the fact that it looks like Barricade, Megatron and Starscream look to have a lot more screentime in the sequel, are you going to do another poll for the sequel Jamon?

Maybe, depends on how good you kids are between now and then :cwink:.

I voted for Frenzy I found him the must entertaining. After that Barricade, Starscream and Megatron where all cool...

Unusual vote in Frenzy, but glad someone chose a bit differently, just out of curiosity though, how did he entertain you most?

^He was awesome but I think he will be even better in the sequel, he just looks amazing.

I cant believe Barricade won this poll, or is winning it anyway, he didnt even do much in the movie, and got his arse kicked by Bumblebee!

VERY surprising if you ask me.

I honestly liked all the Decepticons in the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"